Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » I'm back! Wifes sexy toes! Updated 8/25/08 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: I'm back! Wifes sexy toes! Updated 8/25/08
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh what a sexy picture those strappy heels with pink toenails. You are a lucky man to see those toes everyday.

Dont forget to tell the wife she has very, very lovley feet

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
agreed, don't forget to tell her that her feet are super lovely... i meant.. uber sexy-lovely!!!

I sure hope you're able to get one of those accounts. because, we're the one suffering because you're not sharing as much.

very very fantastic!! you're very blessed my friend, very blessed!!!!

i love those strappy sandals and how she makes them look so great!!!!! and i see you've got a collection of hosed pics too.. now you know i'm down for that cause!!!!!!!!!

again, thank you.. just stupendously sexy!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
agreed, don't forget to tell her that her feet are super lovely... i meant.. uber sexy-lovely!!!

I sure hope you're able to get one of those accounts. because, we're the one suffering because you're not sharing as much.

very very fantastic!! you're very blessed my friend, very blessed!!!!

i love those strappy sandals and how she makes them look so great!!!!! and i see you've got a collection of hosed pics too.. now you know i'm down for that cause!!!!!!!!!

again, thank you.. just stupendously sexy!

RPM

More to cum!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She needed some lotion!

-

--------------------
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is the best lotion for feet. I bet the wife gets alot of lotion. I think many persons on this forum would love to supply the lotion.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
That is the best lotion for feet. I bet the wife gets alot of lotion. I think many persons on this forum would love to supply the lotion.

I know wifey won't go for it but the thought of watching another man apply "lotion" to her feet is awesome!

--------------------

trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are hot! Man I can kiss those...

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah, I'd love to supply lotion for those feet! You lucky SOB!! LOL!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This pic with the pink toes is awesome my friend and probably her best yet. Again i love the footwear and pink is my favorite polish color. And that last cum shot is pretty sweet too. Word of advice though so we don't have to search or miss new pics, try and post new topics when you have new pics so we can comment.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sweet pics! Loved the sole shot with her anklet- hot!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tn2000
Board Regular
Member # 11754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tn2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Super super sexy feet. Thanks for posting.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Yours might best be one the on the sexiest French pedicures I have ever seen! Amazing.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

quote:
Originally posted by feetdickfeet:
quote:

I know wifey won't go for it but the thought of watching another man apply "lotion" to her feet is awesome!
Sorry I did not mean to imply another man apply lotion!!. More like would dream to. Those feet are for you to lotion we can only look and admire.

Love to see more of your wifes feet/toes.

feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by feetdickfeet:
quote:

Sorry I did not mean to imply another man apply lotion!!. More like would dream to. Those feet are for you to lotion we can only look and admire.

No need tp apologize. I did not take it that way, I was just stating fact. If has been a huge fantasy of mine to watch another man do that. Just have not had any luck in getting her to let that happen.

Love to see more of your wifes feet/toes.

--------------------

oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great Updates! She rocks!! Thanks

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links