Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Bows (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Bows
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
welcome back! we've kept the light on for you!!!! new camera.. pray tell which one!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetrme
Loyal Member
Member # 29602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrme   Email feetrme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG!!! those are beautiful...perfect wouldnt mind having those n my face

--------------------
Why not love Femal FEET?

Posts: 81 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HOW can you wear THOSE shoes in Public? I mean its like walking around telling people, "Look, I have sexy feet and they're wrapped in these sexy shoes for you to worship them. So, come on, lay down and kiss them, or may I walk on you with these ON?" I am astonished at the Gift Wrap (shoes) they make, and then the sexy feet that go in them....

I'm just speechless..........Yummmmmmmmmyyyyy

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got a new Canon, I think it is an SD770IS or something like that. I got it because I think Mommie said she got a Canon and I am always so impressed with the quality of her pictures! Now I just have to learn how to use the thing:)

Oh, and girlyfootluvr - I wear all kinds of sexy, crazy shoes in public and get nothing but complements. Just yesterday a lovely man at work said, "When you have toes like that you don't cover them up". Made me smile for the rest of the day! To all you boys out there, you may want to try that line;)

Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I like Canon.. some of my best work came through a Canon.

yeah, your legs and feet will certainly pull a lot of compliments... and i have a strong belief that a great base builds a great house.. meaning.. the rest of you has to be darn hot sexy!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very beautiful and interesting shoes you got there. Your feet and legs are incredible!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love her!!!!!
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another stunning set of pics. Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The shoes are great but I am positive I personally would never be able to wear those in public. I would break my neck within 5 minutes. Wait... 1... but they are adorable.
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have no complaints about her footsies [Smile]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snazzyknight
Major Player
Member # 4786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snazzyknight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ur long slender toes and awesome feet made my day
Posts: 168 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No complaints here! Just awesome feet! Thank you!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tn2000
Board Regular
Member # 11754

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tn2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome pics. I'm only sorry that I hadn't come across this thread earlier. Many thanks for your posts. Your feet are 'HOT'! (just in case you didn't already know that)
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love those shoes~! thump.... [Thud]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hallie,

Incredible, incredible, incredible! I'm sure you've been doing it for a while, but thanks for letting us see your face...you're beautiful.

MCN

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links