Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » FemDomme Foot Worship

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FemDomme Foot Worship
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know a few guys here have a complex about a woman being dominant to them and think it is something they can't handle, but I ask... is it really so bad to be these guys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y-uVMu06EM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y21OBG1Soo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2hNVM6EQj8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnUWM5YuCio

To the nay sayers, I say "OH HELL NO!"

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know about anyone else, but the thought of a dominant woman with sexy feet really gets me off.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
if i have to lick the bottom of her shoes, yes it is bad to be that guy

i don't consider licking a girls feet being submissive to her, unless the guy doesn't want to lick her feet or she calls him names while he does it

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love the idea of being dominated by a woman so for me I would love to be that guy.
Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love this gal!
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm too much of a smart-ass to ever be a submissive. A girl tries to insult me or humiliate me, I more often than not throw it back at her. Hell, one of my great fantasies is to turn the tables on a domme.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It isn't so much about the name calling and stuff though. I am talking about being below her, only doing things when she allows. Basically, at her whim.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bojana is awesome!! Thanks for the links Patrick!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tenebrael
Elite Trooper
Member # 3726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tenebrael   Email Tenebrael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She`s great! [Drool]
Posts: 459 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've never been Dommed before but damn if she doesn't have some nice legs n feet! Never seen her before either. Thanks Patrick for telling us about her.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So bad? Not if it's pleasureable for the both of you. Hell, I'd let myself be dom'd if it works out for the both of us.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
some having a complex is right.

we should all just accept women's power and dominance via their feet. there is no shame my friends... plus you can end up with feet on ur face w/o her even knowing you're gettin a boner [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links