Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Tina's Bringing Down The House (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tina's Bringing Down The House
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The sensational TINA MARIE is back with another brand new set. Since I've only posted just 3 preview photos, she STILL looks incredibly hot, beautiful, and her high arched feet and ultra smooth legs look 110% tempting. Let me know what all of you think of Tina's update. And if you would like to purchase the set of 18 photos, like I DEFINITELY do(!), log on to www.tinasprettypiggies.com immediately!!!!

-  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxxpodophilexxx
Loyal Member
Member # 2486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxxpodophilexxx   Email xxxpodophilexxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If Tina would do a set of nothing but closeups of her soft, buttery soles, I could die a happy man.

--------------------
Feets, don't fail me now!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Indeed bringing down the house...those arches, legs and french pedicured toes are to die for!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All the pics are awesome... Love the dangle, the arches and the toe point in the pics. Her arches and toes look great in all these pics.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tina's a good looking woman from head to toe, that's for sure. Great arches. I really like the second pic. She definitely has the art of the pose down! [Smile]

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
shes gorgeous from head to toe.love the pedicure.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to agree with you. Tina looks incredibly sensational. From head to toe, she's one of the BEST out there.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post 
Total babe...100% gorgeous
Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She models her feet quite well.Very nice pics.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The 3rd pic is awesome! Looking at her lifting her leg and posing her shiny French predicured toes is incredible!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you sooooo much!!! [Kiss]

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
shes bringing down the house....

and...

bringing up the man-hood [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Wink] lol toe sucker!

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That third pic just makes me wanna go in for the toe lick!

Thanks Tony

It'd be a honor to lick those beautiful feet of yours, Tina!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fun pics Tina- I also enjoyed the Cardinals set of pics you did obviously! [Wink]
Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links