Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » VP feet ....... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: VP feet .......
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by little5:
She may be hot and may even have good feet but she's a FREAKIN' CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN. She's there to bring in EVANGELICALS. These people are NOT our friends. I'm sure they feel the same way about people with foot fetishes as they do about gay people. That we're hopeless perverts and that we deserve to be discriminated against.

I'd still suck her toes though.

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bad02080
Board Regular
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bad02080   Email bad02080   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's keep the politic banter to that section of the forum.

We just want the pics in here.......

Posts: 38 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bad02080
Board Regular
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bad02080   Email bad02080   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's keep the politic banter to that section of the forum.

We just want the pics in here.......

Posts: 38 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good GRIEF, I had NO idea. What's interesting to me, is the fact that she is seen in slides and FEET so often - in a variety of times, places and settings. And slides! It's the only way (other than flip flops) to show as much of your feet as is POSSIBLE without just being barefoot; and then a bald, blatant closeup of her toes with intricate nail art?

I agree with SOLELVR2009, I think she "knows" - these may be some of the best "public persona" feet to come out of Alaska since Jewel. And look at this community of ours - took about five seconds for the collective resourcefulness of the foot community to round these up, and I'm sure if there are any others out there, they'll be dug up and discovered soon. Quite amazing.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foottaker
Member # 24418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foottaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's what makes her a great VP pick.

Enough said.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links