Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Home Run TINA MARIE (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Home Run TINA MARIE
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THIS JUST IN!!!

Tina Marie's batting average is 1.000 ... Actually, she had informed her group that her site has been updated two hours ago. And it's a HOME RUN!!!! From the look at the preview thumbnails, you can truly tell that she has the sexiest legs and prettiest set of arches-- and also a huge fan of the St. Louis Cardinals. If you like what you see, please let me and Tina know. And if you want to purchase her set of 20+ photos, please feel free to email her via www.tinasprettypiggies.com

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Always have had a great pair of legs and beautiful feet...YUMMY.... [Drool]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tina has one of the best pair of arches on the net and she shows them off greatly here. Thanx for sharing Tony.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No problem, Cain...

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW !!

-

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is awesome combining my two favorite things- baseball and feet!!!!!
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizzbangnyc
Board Regular
Member # 29880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizzbangnyc   Email whizzbangnyc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, she's beautiful. Perfect legs and feet. Those pics are so nice.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PapaPassOut
Loyal Member
Member # 27354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PapaPassOut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Go Astros, Lance Berkman, Walk-off shot vs. Russ Springer.

--------------------
Ben Del Amitri is a cool guy eh never fails to deliver and doesnt afraid of anything.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
go cubs go....go cubs go...hey chicago whadya say the cubs are gonna win today!

but those are some hot feet....ruined by that cardinal crap tho...

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow well thank you for all those who said nice things I really appreciate it! And, that Cardinal shirt MADE the photo! [Nana]

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tina Marie:
Wow well thank you for all those who said nice things I really appreciate it! And, that Cardinal shirt MADE the photo! [Nana]

you are drop dead gorgeous, with some incredible feet, and i love visiting your site....but as a cubs super-fan, it is my sworn duty and birth right to trash all things cardinals!!! [Cool]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aww luv, thank you! Everyone has an opinion just like.. well, you know [Wink] .. I love the Cardinal's they're my team! They have that sexy Pujol's..(yummm yum!)

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When it comes to you and all of your best poses, Tina... You are our home run queen.

[Kiss]

--------------------
Tony

Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

[Kiss] Thank you Tony!

--------------------
Tina Marie

feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
tina is awesome.never disappoints.very sexy feet.i would do whatever she asked.yummy

Go JAYS!

Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links