Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » HAILIE -and- BONDO

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HAILIE -and- BONDO
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Yippee! Let this be proof to anyone that dreams do come true! It was my birthday weekend, and this photo shoot was a most excellent gift. Presenting, a woman who needs no introduction, Hailie from www.Hailies-World.com on www.PoseYourToes.com.

-  -  -

Snapshot (blurry, dangit!)
 -

-

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW WOW WOW!!
I love these... The Legend herself... H-A-I-L-I-E..
You both are awesome!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboyloveurfeet
Board Regular
Member # 31951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboyloveurfeet   Email footboyloveurfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
VERY CUTE!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bondo -

You are one lucky man hun - a birthday and Hailie all in one weekend!! How did your heart survive??

The pictures came out beautifully and it looks like you both enjoyed yourselves a lot!

Thanks for sharing - Kudos to both of you!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are great photographs. The background is fantastic, and the depth of field on the second photo really gives great details on her (beautiful) foot. It's not just the feet though, Hailie is GREAT. She's cute / beautiful and looks like a VERY fun girl. I REALLY like her ... as well as her feet.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a great set of pics, and what a great present for you on your special day, too. How were you able to focus with the lovely Hailie posing for you, and her sexy soles looking so devine. Fantasitc pics as well as the poses you have her doing as well, and love her heels in the first pic. Great job.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Happy Birthday Bondo!

Love the Hailie's pics - the varied shades of blue are wonderful -- my favorite color!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bondo my man, you're one lucky dude! Hailie is a hottie and I'm a bit jealous! HAILIE LET ME TAKE PICS TOO!!!! [Kiss]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
happy b-day! lucky dawg you!!!! what a way to celebrate

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
It's sort of a cool trade-off. I got her those those shoes for her birthday earlier this year. Then, for my birthday, she models them for me.

What a treat!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's just [Bump] this one back to the front page for some more love!!

Great pics Bondo (and Hailie)!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy belated b'day, Bondo. In case you want to know, my birthday is just 4 days away.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bondo,
I think Tony might want you to buy him shoes so he can model them for you. [Laugh]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post 
Now that's what i call a birthday treat!!!

Thanks to both

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links