Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » newone here (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: newone here
katrine
Board Regular
Member # 31828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrine   Email katrine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone on this forum. I am new here, well, new in posting some topic and pictures. I know about this site from my boyfriend, he is sometimes viewer. He has footfetish and loves my feet, toes and everything on me. He told me so:-)) He loves to play with them, kiss and suck my toes, smell my feet and shoes, loves to get footjob from me.
So we decided, we would post some pictures, so you can check them and maybe write some reactions if you like the pictures and feet. If you will like them, we can post more and more. And if you feel to ask me something, you can whatever, I will gladly answer.

-  -  -  -

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome Katrine and thanks for posting. Those are some pretty tootsies and what size are they? You'll probably be "hit" up for sole photos in due time, but it pleases me to be the first! [Big Grin]

MCN

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very very nice pair of feet!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice cute feet. welcome aboard! enjoy posting. glad your bf has fun with your cute feet/toes

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to da forum.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very cute

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice do you have any sole shots!
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We can see why, nice instep too

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
k77nelson
Loyal Member
Member # 28783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for k77nelson   Author's Homepage   Email k77nelson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very sexy! your bf is a lucky man, would love to see some painted toes n feet in jeans. Keep up the good work
Posts: 78 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the forum. Your feet are beautiful, and would love to see some sole pics....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
MMMMM nice toes!!!! would love to see your soles
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Firstly welcome to wu`s and hope you enjoy your stay here...Secondly those feet are simply lush...Im with johnnywild on this one...Would love to see some sole images...
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful feet Katrine! Thanks for sharing the photos! I know your BF enjoys them!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty toes and a little hint of your arches... [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meadow
Major Player
Member # 12426

Icon 1 posted      Profile for meadow   Email meadow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes! would love to see more.

--------------------
rm

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links