Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Leah Jaye Arabic Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Leah Jaye Arabic Feet
jesse_ffd
Loyal Member
Member # 30977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jesse_ffd   Author's Homepage   Email jesse_ffd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Height: 5'1"
Bra Size: 34B
Shoe Size: 7
Ethnicity: Arabic
Favorite Food: Pizza

--------------------
Jesse
Webmaster
Foot Fetish Daily
www.footfetishdaily.com | Famous Feet Weekly - Celebrities | Daily Foot Blog - Blog

-

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fuckmet
Board Regular
Member # 21312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fuckmet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh god
Posts: 22 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow, plz post more of her!!
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a beautiful girl and what lovely feet, wow!
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm keeping my eye on this one! [Big Grin]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like what I see, but wish there were more.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn i just whanna smell those feet n have them all over my face

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jesse_ffd
Loyal Member
Member # 30977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jesse_ffd   Author's Homepage   Email jesse_ffd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Check her out... soles on glass!

http://www.dailyfootblog.com/post.php?post=leah_jaye_soles_on_glass

I'll post some more in a couple of days [Smile]

--------------------
Jesse
Webmaster
Foot Fetish Daily
www.footfetishdaily.com | Famous Feet Weekly - Celebrities | Daily Foot Blog - Blog

-

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've met Leah Jaye! I didn't realize she was Arabic (thought she was hispanic). The photo here (and the one in the link) is / are outstanding - and Leah's a very beautiful girl. Thank you for sharing this.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jesse_ffd
Loyal Member
Member # 30977

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
I've met Leah Jaye! I didn't realize she was Arabic (thought she was hispanic). The photo here (and the one in the link) is / are outstanding - and Leah's a very beautiful girl. Thank you for sharing this.

I never thought of her as Arabic either... I thought for sure she was Hispanic as well.
Leah Jaye is one of our favorites here at FFD... we are very impressed with this girl.

As promised, here is some more of her:
http://www.footfetishdaily.com/guest/galleries/leah_jaye/foot_fetish.html

--------------------
Jesse
Webmaster
Foot Fetish Daily

-

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the link to the photo samples. I've seen Leah Jaye in tons of photo sets and videos; you have presented her better than any other media outlet or entity so far. VERY good, and you really make an already beautiful girl look even better.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fire
Board Regular
Member # 31972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fire   Author's Homepage   Email fire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice soles.
hey come check out my sites
http://www.freakdaddygirls.com/firebug/main.htm
http://www.freakdaddys.com/fvids/firebug/index.htm
http://www.freakdaddygirls.com/firebug/promo/gallery1/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Firebug-FDGirls/
Hey to all you Freaks out there drop me a e-mail at firebug@freakdaddygirls.com
Hugs and Kisses, Firebug-FDGirls

--------------------
hey come check out my sites
http://www.freakdaddygirls.com/firebug/main.htm
Hugs and Kisses, Firebug-FDGirls

Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice looking cutie.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful...as akways! Another exceptional addition from Jesse, Mark and the Foot Fetish Dreams team!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by LordLucan:
Beautiful...as akways! Another exceptional addition from Jesse, Mark and the Foot Fetish Dreams team!

Absolutely. The quality of content that comes out of this site is always excellent and the varied stable of models is VERY good.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links