Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Putting lotion on my soles to make them soft! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Putting lotion on my soles to make them soft!
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prettyfeetgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
<p>

just click pic to see the video!

This was a couple of days ago, before I went out to run some errands, I softened up my soles and toes, because who wants to look at dry rough feet! lol

-

[ September 04, 2008, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: prettyfeetgirl ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 58 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!!!!!! That video was amazing. You have amazing feet. The soles looked perfect and the rings looked hot on your toes. Not to mention the flip flops are sexy.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solective10
Loyal Member
Member # 23157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solective10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice. I just hope it wasnt scented cuss I like a natural scent. [Big Grin]

--------------------
If only they knew what effect they had.

Posts: 81 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG...absolutely tremendous video! Your toes are down right gorgeous. Thanks for posting.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redcard
Major Player
Member # 28390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redcard   Email redcard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ummm...fucking toetastic! keep it up cause i sure am!
Posts: 247 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prettyfeetgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Solective10:
Nice. I just hope it wasnt scented cuss I like a natural scent. [Big Grin]

oops, sorry, actually it had a light vanilla scent to it....but its very soft and subtle! oh well, next time it'll be scent-less...ha, thanks again

--------------------
 -

Posts: 58 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fantastic feet and legs!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
all i can say is WOW
Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
way to spray it on!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

quote:
Originally posted by tony_dyer2000:
all i can say is WOW

all I can say is "thanx" you guys are great!!

--------------------
 -

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is a great way to post a video. I'd love to know how you did it to post that way. Feel free to PM me.

You obviously aren't knew to the FF world because you know what will please the members here.

Keep it up. You're doing great!
[Woot]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jmv32
Board Regular
Member # 31592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmv32     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you have the sexiest toes... I'd love to suck and kiss them all day and smell your delicous soles too please post more!!!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
That is a great way to post a video. I'd love to know how you did it to post that way. Feel free to PM me.

You obviously aren't knew to the FF world because you know what will please the members here.

Keep it up. You're doing great!
[Woot]

well, i'm new to the foot fetish world, but i know what is liked, because my B/f exposed this new world to me. I've always taken care of my feet and admired others but never explored it! thank goodness I found him!

Thanks for the compliment

--------------------
 -

prettyfeetgirl
Loyal Member
Member # 31991

quote:
Originally posted by brianhbgt:
OMG...absolutely tremendous video! Your toes are down right gorgeous. Thanks for posting.

thank you! i appreciate your comment!!!

--------------------
 -

swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great video Thanks so much for sharing. you have some amazing soles

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links