Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » The first pic EVER of my girl's feet! I added a few more pics. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The first pic EVER of my girl's feet! I added a few more pics.
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 2 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here goes the first of many more to come...please give comments cuase she would love to know what you think!
 -

Here's more...

-  -  -  -

[ September 08, 2008, 01:31 AM: Message edited by: Hamp ]

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very Nice!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tk421
Loyal Member
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tk421   Author's Homepage   Email tk421   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her feet look great! U R a lucky guy!
Hope to see more of those soon, especially some sole and toe shots [Tongue]

Posts: 99 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sir, very promising set of pics.. good to see you're working with some gems there! good for you Hamp!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
sir, very promising set of pics.. good to see you're working with some gems there! good for you Hamp!

RPM

Thanks RPM, this is new to her...so she appreciates the comments.

--------------------

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
let her know that I also like her heels.. and anytime she wants to share more of her feet and her heels.. i'm all game to see and enjoy!

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great stuff Hamp, hope you're lookin' after that little boo boo on her left baby toe. It's far too cute not to be kissin' better constantly.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kick ass post HAMP!!
More, more!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very very sexy, Hamp...and thank you for sharing her sexy feet with us all here. Her feet look hot, and so good. Great job, and you must have a great time with her and her sexy feet. Love her heels too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

now we see more of what you're working with. thanks.. really nice additions! keep up the great posting!!!

RPM

--------------------

DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Kick ass post HAMP!!
More, more!!

Thanks MD! There will be more! Very soon!

--------------------

DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

2Swift, thanks for the very kind comments. She has no understanding of why we LOVE feet but she likes that I LOVE her feet. I never really thought that she'd allow me to post pics of her feet but she surprised me!

RPM...I'll be adding more soon and there will be an abundance of heels.

--------------------

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
grat pics and congrats on having her join the FF world with you. [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

It's a pleasure!

--------------------

whizzbangnyc
Board Regular
Member # 29880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizzbangnyc   Email whizzbangnyc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, your girl's feet are beautiful!! I love what I see so far. Her feet are very shapely and I love the red polish. I'm sure everyone on this site, would love to see more pics from her!
[Drool]

Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links