Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Irishfootprincess debut photos.A must see!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Irishfootprincess debut photos.A must see!!!
Irishfootprincess
Board Regular
Member # 31492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irishfootprincess   Author's Homepage   Email Irishfootprincess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its taken a while but here are my fiances feet.Introducing Irishfootprincess.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Please leave your comments and requests.

[ September 24, 2008, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: Irishfootprincess ]

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Instant Classic! Great name too!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has sexy feet...love her smooth soles, and her fair skin tone is sexy too. Her feet look great, and hope to see more of them here on the board.

Great first post.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great first post.. love the pose... love smooth soles!! cool! and welcome aboard!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irishfootprincess
Board Regular
Member # 31492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Irishfootprincess   Author's Homepage   Email Irishfootprincess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all.Irishfootprincess here.Thanks for your comments.My fiance set this up.He's really into my feet.How about you??

-  -  -  -
 -  -

Any requests.Hope this works.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Take your time, and you will learn your way around the board.

These are great additions to your fist post. Your pretty toes are just as sexy as your smooth soles. I love you standing up on your toes, and your arches look fantastic in that last pic. Your feet have some great curves and lines to them. Very sexy.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femsolelover
Major Player
Member # 1584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femsolelover   Email femsolelover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh hohoho...yummy! [Big Grin]
Posts: 220 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I figured you'd have a bottle of Smithwicks between your feet there IrishFootPrincess and not that mountain water. [Big Grin] Great debut!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
being irish myself, Well half...Nice to see a irish lady doing her thing....
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your soles are very pretty

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome IrishFootPrincess.

An honor to have an Irish lass showing off her beautiful feet.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Wus!
Nice first post ... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome princess, i'm really in to your feet.

I would love to see them in sheer black nylons, wet and dry.

Can i all so ask if they are ticklish??

keep up the good work, i think you will develope quiet a following for your beautiful feet!!!!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Mmm] Welcome! Can't wait to hear more from you in the future!
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irishfootprincess
Board Regular
Member # 31492

Hi all:)
Glad that you have enjoyed the pics from my first post.
Watch this space as i will be adding more great pics soon.
Tanx 4 your positive replys,as i have always been quite shy about my feet,but my fiance soon changed my mind.

Irishfootprincess.xxx

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links