Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » wife's barefeet... soles and toes! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: wife's barefeet... soles and toes!
shomy
Board Regular
Member # 22979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shomy   Email shomy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ohhhh , your wife really have 1 of the sexiest feet man .... you are lucky
Posts: 20 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for all the feedback!

I will show them all to her, to find out if they encourage her to pose for all of u! [Big Grin]

PD: for those who asked, she is very very ticklish! and her feet almost never touch the ground, that's true!

Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yesi077
Loyal Member
Member # 32232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesi077     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
her feet are soooo delicious, i love her soles, especially the back of her toes...

I would [Jerkoff] over those pics! can i?

Posts: 66 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by oldfetishguy:
her feet are soooo delicious, i love her soles, especially the back of her toes...

I would [Jerkoff] over those pics! can i?

feel free to do so! and to comment what was it like and what you was imagining while doing that! [Wink]
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Wu]

nice post thanks

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
3rd one is so sexy
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yesi077
Loyal Member
Member # 32232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesi077     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I already did! [Big Grin]

I imagine her feet al around my balls and cock, rubbing them with her soft soles while she fingers herself, and then i lick all of her soles to finally cum over them! [Jerkoff]

Posts: 66 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

very nice indeed! sounds like a great thing to be done! [Big Grin]
yesi077
Loyal Member
Member # 32232

for sure! [Tongue]
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
StarsHill2,
Are you going to post more pics? If so, how about some of her being tickled? Thank her for allowing us to view her pics and don't be shy.

Chaz

Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links