Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A.N.A. - Introducing Chyna

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A.N.A. - Introducing Chyna
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't tell you how pleased I was to meet this girl. Now for me it is rare to meet a Black girl with pretty feet and toes without an attitude. She is one of the nicest sistas Ive met since....since...oh whatever. This is Chyna. She is half Black, half Korean. 19, (yes her ID has a Korean last name!) Her mom runs a nail salon..(I checked that too!) It's like the best of both worlds all in one and the toes are perfection to me. I hope you feel the same. Look closely...a SISTA with no corns! Not a blemish. I was so amazed with her toes, I overlooked the polish blot on the underside of her toe pads. Who cares?! You can view how her toes can spread and get wiggly and hear her talk to you about her pretty little feet:
A.N.A. Foot Videos

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.
http://clips4sale.com/studio/18008

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those brown soles and toes look adorable!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tony_dyer2000
Major Player
Member # 9881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tony_dyer2000   Email tony_dyer2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice sexy soles.
Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Andre, did you get a taste of those toes because they look so good.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

quote:
Originally posted by hollabac85:
Andre, did you get a taste of those toes because they look so good.

Read here:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=013560;p=#000001

--------------------
 -

pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Andre you are right about what you said about black womoen feet. I noticed for some reason they tend to have more problems than other types of women. Not sure why thet is if it is they walk more on them maybe the shoes they were. Chyna has seriously some of the BEST looking toes I have ever seen. When it comes to feet I don't care what color the girl is if they are hot they are hot period! I say that cause people always say oh she is beautiful or she is but foot brothers let me ask you a question. How many models do you see that are suppose th be "beautiful" and they have scarey awful looking feet or toes? Not Chyna she has some of the greatest toes I have ever seen a easily will have no problem having her way with us footguys!!!
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another success!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lovely, lovely girl thanks!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

I passed on all of the comments to her by phone. She never thought her feet were a "big thing". Until I exposed them, lol. I gave her so much praise and to please call me again when she wants some attention to those toes. In her clip when Im worshipping her feet and she has the camera you can definitely hear her voice and low moans as Im doing it and hear her voice crack a little. She NEVER had her toes done that way before by a guy. GOOD, I broke another foot virgin and she is only 9 TEEN! Yesssssssssssss!

--------------------
 -

Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Luckyandre, hey man are you still around? I am fwrinkledsoles. Do remember my club Females Wrinkled soles only?

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

hmmmm, doesn't ring a bell. Send some photos from the site or links.

--------------------
 -

Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice set, very sexy toes!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links