Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Soles... with loads of wrinkles (b&w) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles... with loads of wrinkles (b&w)
FooTboY088.
Major Player
Member # 22983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FooTboY088.   Email FooTboY088.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I LoVe ThEm..!! xoxo <33

--------------------
Man That Troika - Gears of War.

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wrinkles Galore!!! I absolutely love your wrinkles! [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful Twisted! I dont think it is possible to squeeze one more wrinkle on those amazing soles!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for sharing more of your dazzling, hypnotising wrinkled soles! Hot!! [Drool]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!! Thanks to all of you for commenting... [Blush] [Blush]
Wish I would have taken these in color!!
I took them in black and white, the setting on my camera.
Oh well, glad you all enjoyed them!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
WOW!! Thanks to all of you for commenting... [Blush] [Blush]
Wish I would have taken these in color!!
I took them in black and white, the setting on my camera.
Oh well, glad you all enjoyed them!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Shoot in RAW format (if you're using a digital camera that supports the format) and post more. Seeing your soles makes me feel like... [Love]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This set is out of this world! You know I am a sole man first...and these pics show just why. Look at the fine detail of your deep, sexy wrinkles! Wow! Your soles look fantastic, and your poses are hot.

So sexy, and I have to say...clever. Love the use of your mirror to capture these amazing poses of your hot feet.

Great set, TT!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Seeing your soles makes me feel like... [Love] [/QB]
Thank you soooo much!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
This set is out of this world! You know I am a sole man first...and these pics show just why. Look at the fine detail of your deep, sexy wrinkles! Wow! Your soles look fantastic, and your poses are hot.

So sexy, and I have to say...clever. Love the use of your mirror to capture these amazing poses of your hot feet.

Great set, TT!

Regards,
2swift

Thank you so much 2swift, you are another one that ALWAYS makes me smile... [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not normally a fan of black & white photos for some reason, but these are REALLY great! Excellent job!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow!good B&Ws TT, and your soles. Beautiful. [Bow Down] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice! I like these a lot!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

[Blush] Thanks guys!! [Blush]
I really appreciate all of your comments!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

soleman72
Board Regular
Member # 24328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleman72   Author's Homepage   Email soleman72   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ass kicking Soles!!!
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are nice photographs and though I don't usually go for black and white in the case of feet, these are a very clear exception. It actually seems to bring out, or exagerate the wrinkles and toe prints. It's not just feet with this, it's interesting photography as well. Thank you for sharing these.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links