Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » On the piano!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: On the piano!!
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All of these pics are so sexy, and so beautiful TT. I like them all. I want to pic out a fave, but I cannot...they all have something that makes them stand out, and show off your lovely feet so well.

Your heels look so sexy, and it is your poses that really shows off all you have to offer. You look so playful, yet so sexy all together.

I know you do not often show them off, but your legs look fantastic, and so sexy...and how adorable are your sun freckles?!

Great set.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
All of these pics are so sexy, and so beautiful TT. I like them all. I want to pic out a fave, but I cannot...they all have something that makes them stand out, and show off your lovely feet so well.

Your heels look so sexy, and it is your poses that really shows off all you have to offer. You look so playful, yet so sexy all together.

I know you do not often show them off, but your legs look fantastic, and so sexy...and how adorable are your sun freckles?!

Great set.

Regards,
2swift

Again, THANK YOU 2swift, but I must confess, I am not a fan of FRECKLES or FAIR SKIN... But it is what I was given so I gotta deal with it!! [Wink]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
How I'd love to tickle the ivories. Then I'd even play a song for you on the piano.

Coochie coochie coochie...hehehee!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good photos TwistedToes, I like! [Big Grin] and beautiful feet also, I love your soles.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great post! I especially love the first picture a lot. Nice soles!! [Mmm]

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
as a musician, this set really speaks to me.. add on that I love a gal in high heels.. this set rings true harmony for me!!! thank you.. and yes, it's fun and sexy to watch!

RPM

The same goes for me as well, since I play the piano and also DJ.

I picture a dimly lit smoky lounge with a Diana Krall-like girl sitting cross-legged on the side of a black grand piano, seducing the audience with her voice. Watching her sexy body slowly sway from side to side as her succulent lips breathe out the words to the song; you then notice pair of silky-smooth legs with incredibly sexy feet clad in strappy heels staring you in the face as her dress stops about mid-thigh. Yeah, that’s music to my ears.

This is Diana Krall for those who are not familiar with her and or her music.

-

[ September 22, 2008, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: KnightTimeFeet ]

Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post 
Uhh [Drool] [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] cant stop that is amazing wooooooow i likw that photo very much also I like blond womens very much and you are very sexy and pretty woamn I adore your sweet feet

-

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn you sexy as hell!!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i could read your soles and let my fingers play magic.. that is what i all musical rendition and interpretation.. now i can't spell right.. wow!!! entranced I am! (said like Yoda)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guys!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
sexxxxy.... [Big Grin]

-

You ain't kidding baby! Do you need help taking your shoe off? [Wink]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
[/QB]
This is Diana Krall for those who are not familiar with her and or her music.

- [/QB]

I bought this CD based soley (no pun intended) on that cover shot. Turns out that her music is divine. If you play this and can't get a woman in the mood you never will!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Diana Krall is not only beautiful, her music is just as sexy as she is. If you are a jazz lover, you must give her a listen. Although, if you are a jazz buff, chances are you're already a fan.

I would recommend her to anyone even if you don't typically listen to jazz; but just to see that your thoughts are on her after a preview.

Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Diana Krall has a perfect face and perfect feet. She is feet friendly and does put them out there - a lot; but I don't think she'll ever get up on the piano and serve up the feet as Twisted Toes has done here. Hats off to Twisted Toes, for showing Diana how an album cover SHOULD be done.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

quote:
Originally posted by KnightTimeFeet:
Diana Krall is not only beautiful, her music is just as sexy as she is. If you are a jazz lover, you must give her a listen. Although, if you are a jazz buff, chances are you're already a fan.

I would recommend her to anyone even if you don't typically listen to jazz; but just to see that your thoughts are on her after a preview.

Totally agree with your comments. She's easy listening for everyone.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
She is feet friendly and does put them out there - a lot; but I don't think she'll ever get up on the piano and serve up the feet as Twisted Toes has done here.

Sadly I don't think so either, but TT has more than made up for that! [Blush]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links