Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Silver heels (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Silver heels
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
HEY great shots! her feet look so flawless soft and sexy! i love her collection of heels! gawd those pink ones and killer. i also really like that blue polish on her. looks fantastic against her skin tone. OH on a more personal note i usually make my hubby look at the pic section with me and he is NOT a footman and he did indeed say wow she has pretty feet!

Nice! I love hearing that! Thanks!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ambers hot feet
Board Regular
Member # 27607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ambers hot feet   Author's Homepage   Email Ambers hot feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SHE is the QUEEN for all of us FOOTLOVERS!
PLEASE show us her SOLES, next time!

[Smile]

Footloving greetings from the Netherlands

Posts: 36 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent feet! love the polish 1500 huh?
Please keep them coming!!!

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sexy, sexy, sexy!

As Andrea True put it: "More, More, More!"

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with drunk 24-7. Even somebody that didn't have a foot fetish would find them very attractive. They are simply mouth watering. Please keep posting more pics. [Drool]
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll say it again, these are good photographs. The various footwear you included adds a nice touch, and this girl's feet are VERY nice. They look very soft and smooth. I want to add that the first photograph is really outstanding.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links