Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Now - it my wife feet... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Now - it my wife feet...
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 12 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings, friends!

Now my girl became my wife!
We have married [Smile]

and now fresh photosession for all of you [Drool]

-  -  -  -  -

and, again, sorry for my english [Cool]

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and complete...

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spence04
Major Player
Member # 16520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spence04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes i knew that was a fjb waiting to happen

Excellent!!

Posts: 117 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
congrats to you and your lady!!!! have a wonderful like long foot sessions!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
congrats to you and your lady!!!! have a wonderful like long foot sessions!

thank's man [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats! your wife's soles look amazing...
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shawneboy
Major Player
Member # 5094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shawneboy   Email shawneboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice work. Love the cum on sole shots.
Posts: 209 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, in Romania we use to say "StoneHouse"! [Big Grin] Congratulations and thanks for sharing, both of you! [Cheers]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HansB
Major Player
Member # 27572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HansB   Email HansB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations to you and your wife!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
btw nice feet/soles and cum [Big Grin]
kind regards

--------------------
To me, the female foot is the most erotic part of a woman's body.

Posts: 117 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet uk
BANNED
Member # 31200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet uk   Email feet uk       Edit/Delete Post 
great volume of wank thank you

--------------------
Feet uk

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful news, and this is a great set. Her soles look so sexy, and even hotter with your cream on them. You are indeed most fortunate.

Well done, and will be looking forward to more.

Love the close up details that capture her delicate wrinkles, and smooth lines of her soles.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats and you're lucky not to let her get away! [Smile]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Thank's, i'm glad, you like her feet )))
If only i can explain, how they smell... especialy when she sleep... fantastic!

oomph!

stay with us )))
more pics will be soon, more clients feet, friends feet, wife feet )))

maybe friend can do some fj... i think, it can happen... maybe [Smile] stay with us ))

and, if some one have private pics, that on board you can't share - e-mail me, especialy cum over... set )))

thank's again, friends!
p.s. wu's board is the best!
p.p.s.my bad english... arrr... [Smile]

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations and may you keep cumming on those pretty soles..!!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links