Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Some Asian foot fun… Shy GF

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Some Asian foot fun… Shy GF
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Been trying like crazy to get some good pics of my girls’ feet, so far without success… Here’s my latest effort!

We were having sex the other night when her monthly “gift” arrived a little early. Needless to say we stopped what we were doing and she ran off to clean up. When she came back to bed she wanted to make sure my needs were taken care of and gave me a great BJ followed by more foot fun. Sometime during the foot-rub she fell fast asleep & I was able to discreetly shoot some video… The images are captures, sorry about the poor quality!!! I’m still trying to get her to give into proper photos but she’s still a bit shy about that. So vids all I’ll be able to get, a flash would be a big give away I’m afraid [Smile]

Anyway here’s a little before & after of my favorite pair of feet… We’ve been together for two years now & I still love these meaty little size 5’s (and the fine woman they’re attached to!). Keep your fingers crossed for better images; I’ll do my best to convince her.

Asiafoot [Cheers]

-

-

-

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhyiby   Email hkhyiby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
anyway to make the last pic bigger?

--------------------
Bfkmg

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great Stuff Aisa!!! You may have had a hard time scoring pics in the beginning but obviously it was worth the wait and you came through with her beautiful soles in more ways than one! Way to Go! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Wu] More! More! More! More! [Wu] [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOVE Asian soles!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yates
All Pro Poster
Member # 5391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yates   Email Yates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Slickcow12:
anyway to make the last pic bigger?

Anyway to make "any" of the pics bigger?
Posts: 500 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
indianfootlover
Board Regular
Member # 5843

Icon 1 posted      Profile for indianfootlover   Email indianfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh man she looks like she gots some nic plump juicy toes. lucky dude! please try n take sum larger pics!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her soles look nice and soft but I agree-please work on some larger shots.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please convince her, tell her we all would love it!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
asian feet forever!
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry about the image size, hope this time they’ll be a little bigger (at least 640x480, best I could do without loosing excessive image quality).

Thanks for the kind words as well, wish I could tell her but I’m fairly sure she won’t take it the right way. She’s VERY Thai and the whole foot thing is still a bit different to her. She does enjoy the foot attention, loves having her soles rubbed, licked, etc. during foreplay and sex. Her soles are what standout most to me… They’re so thick, not calloused, just thick & meaty with excellent texture. She gives phenomenal footjobs!

I’ll keep trying for actual pics but think it’ll take a bit more time, especially since she’s one who thinks her feet are ugly. I’m keeping my fingers crossed [Fingers Crossed]

Thanks for looking [Cheers]

Asiafoot

-

-

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Player
Member # 22844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for New Member     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bet you blow your loads on those little girls
Posts: 158 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links