Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Feet & Cream (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feet & Cream
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lord:
Looks like one hell of a desert. I would definitely eat all my vegetables if that was the reward!
[Thumbs Up]

Thats what I was thinking. It looks extremly creamy [Drool] I would eat that [Mmm] Awesome post [Thumbs Up] ...Shelley

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tasty treats indeeds. How about a little light on the cream and heavy on the precious toes, huh? You're giving me a fruit festish!
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is it the 4th of July again already? I think I hear fireworks!

Great colors, nail art, and I happen to be a huge lover of whipped cream. I'll eat it with just about anything!

I'm not really into the food and feet but I have to say this post has substance, color, and lots of sweetness which includes those beautiful feet.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
Thanks for bringing this thread to my attention. Sometimes the topics move so fast the really good ones can be missed - but I found it now [Smile]

I love the last shot the most - though they are all great shots! It shows her cute soles all engulfed in that yummy cream and berries and I love how you can see the tiny wrinkles in her arches [Drool]

Thanks as always Mommie! Thanks for bumping this thread. Look at all the posts that came in after you! ...yeah...the last shot is pretty sweet...shortly after that i handed her the camera and she went to town snapping pics of me having a snack rom her feet!! [Joint]
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by shellsprettyfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord:
Looks like one hell of a desert. I would definitely eat all my vegetables if that was the reward!
[Thumbs Up]

Thats what I was thinking. It looks extremly creamy [Drool] I would eat that [Mmm] Awesome post [Thumbs Up] ...Shelley
I had room for one more person too Shelley...i could have used your help...there was a TON of cream on her soles!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Is it the 4th of July again already? I think I hear fireworks!

Great colors, nail art, and I happen to be a huge lover of whipped cream. I'll eat it with just about anything!

I'm not really into the food and feet but I have to say this post has substance, color, and lots of sweetness which includes those beautiful feet.

How funny are you pp, we actualy took these pics for the 4th of July, can you tell from the pics???
Thanks for your wonderful comments...i enjoy hearing from you

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

...not gonna lie though...Im glad this thread got bumped...I was starting to think that you all didnt like my girls feet...
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
...not gonna lie though...Im glad this thread got bumped...I was starting to think that you all didnt like my girls feet...

Awwww hun - they all like her feet, you just gotta keep up the posts - maybe several in one day even [Wink]

quote:
shortly after that i handed her the camera and she went to town snapping pics of me having a snack rom her feet!!

and where are these pics???? Bet this would get the board going!!

[ October 22, 2008, 02:21 AM: Message edited by: Mommie Dearest ]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PapaPassOut
Loyal Member
Member # 27354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PapaPassOut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dinner has been spoiled for this week.

--------------------
Ben Del Amitri is a cool guy eh never fails to deliver and doesnt afraid of anything.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
quote:

Awwww hun - they all like her feet, you just gotta keep up the posts - maybe several in one day even [Wink]

quote:
shortly after that i handed her the camera and she went to town snapping pics of me having a snack rom her feet!!

and where are these pics???? Bet this would get the board going!!

Are you serious?!? I would post the pics of her having a 'snack' but she says no. Im working on it though. as far as the ones with me enjoying...ill post them pronto
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
need help cleaning those sexy feet off i can help ya hehe love the creamy soles thank you

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

ll, again..it was sooooo much fun cleaning up after these pics....im still not sure who did a better job though....me or her!!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links