Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » SIL at Soccer Match (Updated 12/7)!!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: SIL at Soccer Match (Updated 12/7)!!!
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:
nice did u have those feet all to ur self

She has no clue that I took the pics.
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some have asked and I don't know if my SIL is ticklish. Never touched her feet. Wouldn't go that far. Wife would KILL me.... and I would much rather bow down to my wife's size 5s. My SIL does not take care of her feet. This was a rare treat. Check out my Fickr site..... 3000 pics uploaded of my wife now. http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlovinman_2000/

After the game, she rode in the back of a pickup w/ me. Got these pics while sitting beside her. Don't know how she didn't know what I was doing.
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy crap man, awesome pics!!!

Have you ever "borrowed" her flip flops and had a little... fun with em?

Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links