Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » New Myspace girl and her feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Myspace girl and her feet
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sup fellas,,
i have been talkin to this lady from Myspace for about 3 or 4 months now,, she knows about my fetish as do every girl who visits my page, she requested me to be her friend so i knew she was ok with my fetish......
After a few weeks i finally got her to send me phone pics of her feet,,, i kid you not, i now have over 200 pics of her feet saved to my phone, she sends me pics EVERYDAY!,most of the time while shes at work.. She knows i am a sock lover so they are all of her socked feet,, i asked a few times for bare foot pics but she does not like her bare feet and she flat out says no lol,, today chillin with her, she allowed me to get a couple of pics of her bare feet....well after i begged lol DAMN her feet smell so fuckin good whew!......

these pics im uploadin are pics she sent from her phone, and some are from my camera..
I will get more bare feet pics from her,, I promise i WILL!!!
She has small size 6 feet and shes 37 years old

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

--------------------

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is a beautiful woman! Her Sock pics are adorable, and her soles look great too, hopefully she'll start offering up the full monty when it comes to her peds because judging by what we've seen so far they're bound to be increadable!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL Get some toe shots of her. And what's her name?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh these women who hate their own feet! Get her to let you take more pics of her bare feet, post them, and tell her to check out the response here! She will be amazed! Her feet are great! Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Drunk247 i to cant wait till she lets me!! Im tryin hard, much harder than i have in years lol. Glad ya like bro!

Her name is Angelica,, probably spelled it wrong..

Foot toons i hear ya, thats the whole goal from the get go.. She already knows about this forum and others i visit. Ill get the pics soon

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, work that magic and get to the bare feet! That sole shot looked really promising.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
shes cute.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links