Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Cindy's Superficial Lifestyle!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cindy's Superficial Lifestyle!
Dreamgirls in Socks
The King Of Feet
Member # 20669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreamgirls in Socks   Author's Homepage   Email Dreamgirls in Socks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WoW! Not sure everybody here will like it, this girl here doesn't talk much...She's really shy and she doesn't give much attitude...She just watch TV and rest her feet on my face after a long day with her boots...;-p

Cindy's Superficial Lifestyle - (Hi Quality Version)

Dreamgirls in Socks:
http://clips4sale.com/store/8983

-

-

--------------------
Join our Brand New membership Site! Exclusive 4K content!

New Membership Site:
http://DreamgirlsClips.com

-

-

-

Posts: 6100 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice! pretty girl and great soles! [Drool]
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow i am used to unpainted/naked toes in your posts so these nice pink toes are a sweet surprise. Thanks for sharing Cindy's lovely toes and soles.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ohhhhhh those feet are amazing!

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
She and her feet are pretty and its foot fetish not talk fetish, Right? [Roll Eyes] [Laugh]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Drool] There's no need for talk when the Beautiful Miss Cindy is in action. Her flawless smile and stunning feetures speak volumes. The definition of her sole even through her sock is so sensual and it only intensifies when her socks come revealing not only a pair of soles that are exquisite and fine but her lovely pedicured toes add the icing to the cake and confirm that she is a true Goddess in every sense of the word. To lay beneath her glorious feet would be to experience heaven right here on earth. [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dreamgirls in Socks
The King Of Feet
Member # 20669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreamgirls in Socks   Author's Homepage   Email Dreamgirls in Socks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LoL! Thanx again here, I'm glad to see i'm not alone to think that way...As long as Cindy rest her Feet on my face, she doesn't need to talk or give me attitude...As long as she's in a confortable position to watch TV...;-)

--------------------
Join our Brand New membership Site! Exclusive 4K content!

New Membership Site:
http://DreamgirlsClips.com

-

-

-

Posts: 6100 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are nice. Cindy looks great and her feet look delicious.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links