Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Lil Dee & HoneyBee - THE VIDEO!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lil Dee & HoneyBee - THE VIDEO!!!
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Here it is, the clip so many of you have been asking about. Lil Dee and HoneyBee entertain themselves with foot play, tickling, and massage. This clip is alot of fun. No overdubbed music, I left in the real unscripted conversations.

>>> Sample Clip <<<

The 9 minute full length clip can be found at Pose Your Toes and Bondo's Foot Fetish Video Clips.

-

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah yes Lil Dee! One of my favorite models ever!
I have seen a few slips now where she is writing on the soles of another girl...fantastic!

Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From the sample clip, it is obvious these two girls are VERY good foot models, with VERY nice feet. The little outfits add a great touch, the sound quality is excellent and this generous sample clip is well appreciated. Thank you for this outstanding preview.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Thanks guys!

My fav part in the sample clip is when Dee says (in reference to Bee not being very ticklish):
"I wish you were ticklish, I'd tickle the shit out of you". Gawd that is so hawt! Dee is my hero.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
I have seen a few clips now where she is writing on the soles of another girl...fantastic!

Dee is a true foot girl, loves the giving and the receiving...and the drawing on others' feet.

--------------------

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
I have seen a few clips now where she is writing on the soles of another girl...fantastic!

Dee is a true foot girl, loves the giving and the receiving...and the drawing on others' feet.
It all shows in her clips...and pics for that matter! I hope Dee sticks around for a long time
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links