Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » My girlfriends feet!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My girlfriends feet!!
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here are a few pictures of my girlfriends feet.
Sorry about the quality. the batteries were almost dead and it was dark, so yeah, lol.
but, i hope you enjoy them like i did!!!
God, theyer so smelly!!! [Mmm]

-  -  -

Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I couldn't see them very well. From what I can see they look ok but in my opinion her toe nails are cut too short.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Romantic_dork   Email Romantic_dork   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, that was my first reaction at the toes.
I would tell her not to cut em'm too short and wear diffrent nail polish!!!
but, thanks,lol.

Posts: 297 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would apprecaite if you posted some better shots- those pics make me suspect that she has some really hot feet, but I can't be sure...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
Her feet look great. Just hide her nail clippers and tell her she can die if she cuts them too short lol and that you heard that on the news or something. but still, post more Babe...Shelley

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romantic_dork
Elite Trooper
Member # 22978

Thanks, lol.
I'm taking for pictures sunday. so get ready to check em out.
and this time she's posing for the pictures!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links