Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Decorating Desiree's Italian Soles. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Decorating Desiree's Italian Soles.
Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Kalamos   Author's Homepage   Email Kalamos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings folks.

I have been lurking for a while, watching pics and posting random comments.
Never had the chance to contribute in a significant way: I am a pencil drawer in a world of HD photography.

Then I met TickleMadeinItaly's Desiree, a fetish model with a taste for tattoos and a zany mischievous side...

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -  -

Working with Desiree, however brief the experience, was - as they say - a blast.
Behind the scene she's actually mellow and soft-spoken, a real joy to spend time with.

She wanted a temp tattoo, I wanted a different kind of canvas...
She allowed me to merge two of my fondest pleasures - or basest kinks - taking the best of the two worlds.

Lighting and camera *were* a bit suboptimal, but I reckon you'll be enjoying the pics as much as we did.

[ November 22, 2008, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: Kalamos ]

--------------------
 -
 -
Andreas Kalamos - Wandering Pencil Wielder

Posts: 256 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is quite lovely, and her feet look beautiful. I love her sexy soles and her french pedicure looks great on her toes, too.

Congratulations on having such a wonderful experience with her, and getting the opportunity to do what you love with her amazing feet. Your artwork looks amazing, and I love how it adorns her feet as well.

I hope to see more of your posts in the future, and of course....welcome to the board.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the forum bud

those are amazing pictures i love the art work on her soles so sexy thanks [Smile] love to see more of her soles mmmm [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalamos   Author's Homepage   Email Kalamos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you guys!

We do hope and get the opportunity to create more.

[Smile]

[ October 24, 2008, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: Kalamos ]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 256 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sexy soles!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
kalamos...these pics are awsome! I love the artwork and the fact that she has a huge smile on her face! do you have more pics like these???
btw, her feet are beautiful

Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalamos   Author's Homepage   Email Kalamos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
-> oscar

Sexy indeed.

-> oooo00oooo

I might; we just need a way to persuade her into posing more...

[Wink]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow Kalamos son of Maiandros brother of Karpos.lol. I love these pics and you can draw on my feet anytime [Thumbs Up] with your reed pen. [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

quote:
Originally posted by shellsprettyfeet:
Wow Kalamos son of Maiandros brother of Karpos.lol. I love these pics and you can draw on my feet anytime [Thumbs Up] with your reed pen. [Kiss]

[Wink]

Yeah, well, I did drown, but I got better.

I might be tempted to take your offer seriously.
With my looks and your brains, we would likely make a remarkable team!

With your looks too, I guess.
No guarantee on my brains though.

Just one caveat: I happen to live the other side of the pond...
This might be a bit of a problem, on the long run - or on the short swim.

But I am honoured you would consider my humble self as your personal sole decorator.

[Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalamos:
quote:
Originally posted by shellsprettyfeet:

[Wink]

Yeah, well, I did drown, but I got better.

I might be tempted to take your offer seriously.
With my looks and your brains, we would likely make a remarkable team!

With your looks too, I guess.
No guarantee on my brains though.

Just one caveat: I happen to live the other side of the pond...
This might be a bit of a problem, on the long run - or on the short swim.

But I am honoured you would consider my humble self as your personal sole decorator.

[Smile]

Loved that story since I was a kid Kalomos.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

quote:
Loved that story since I was a kid Kalomos.
A bit on the tragic side, but myth sometimes is...

--------------------
 -
 -

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Some Pretty cool Designs, and some Ultra Sexy Feet! Great Stuff [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

Thanks!

[Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalamos:
-> oscar

Sexy indeed.

-> oooo00oooo

I might; we just need a way to persuade her into posing more...

[Wink]

I think we should do everything possible to get her in front of the camera again!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

Some news: heard back from the producer guy.

He said Desiree would be cool with it: loved the whole thing, and found the "pen-too" drawing gimmick agreeable enough for reruns.

We need to sort things out first, since we don't all live in the same place.
But we should get to it, eventually.

ALSO, they told me to feel free and divulge the url to their site.

They chiefly do tickling fetish, but slant is sufficiently lower extremities to keep foot-fans interested long enough.

Just an extra word of warning: there is some full frontal nudity; site's not safe for coffee-break office surfing.

-> http://www.ticklemadeinitaly.com/Desiree/desiree-en.htm

Oh, be sure to drop them a line, and ask for more "Pen-Toos".

[Wink]

--------------------
 -
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links