Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Mommie Moved :) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mommie Moved :)
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Into my own forum section ...

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=forum;f=27

[Wu]
Thank you Wu for making my section and to the fans who have followed me there!

-

[ October 24, 2008, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Mommie Dearest ]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me be the first to say Cangratz!!

[Thumbs Up] [Wu]

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for the headsup.. such a cutie you are! nice shot

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a gorgeous POV pic this is. You're new hair is sooo hot. It gives you a more dominant, vixen like appeal which I would have never even thought possible, cause you've always been the pinnicale of beauty, but it's like you always find a new way to reinvent yourself and raise the bar even higher, and obviously it's not just a foot related talent cause the new hair style is no different, you've once again taken the perfection that is MD, redefined it and managed to make it better. [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW! JUST CHECKED IT OUT [Hump] .... Like the colour. Hope you don't mind me poppin' my head there every now and again [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome on your own forum section!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is gonna sound really bad, but I'm just now realizing that these photos are of Mommie. I thought she's started incorporating another model to her site.
Now all I have to say is, damn. I don't know whether its the black hair, or if you've been working out or something along those lines but you look fantastic. lol
I never realized how blue your eyes were. XD And yes, I did oggle the hell out of your new section, and it's about time they gave you one. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
WOW! JUST CHECKED IT OUT [Hump] .... Like the colour. Hope you don't mind me poppin' my head there every now and again [Fingers Crossed]

I would insist on it [Wink]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by footlover14:
Let me be the first to say Cangratz!!

[Thumbs Up] [Wu]

Firsts always get a kiss [Kiss]

--------------------

-

foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am most certainly loving the new hair!!!
Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
This is gonna sound really bad, but I'm just now realizing that these photos are of Mommie. I thought she's started incorporating another model to her site.
Now all I have to say is, damn. I don't know whether its the black hair, or if you've been working out or something along those lines but you look fantastic. lol
I never realized how blue your eyes were. XD And yes, I did oggle the hell out of your new section, and it's about time they gave you one. [Big Grin]

Doesn't sound bad at all - actually I am flattered you would such a thing [Smile]
I wanted something different and honestly I am lazy so a wash n go cut was desired ... this one I call "straight razor" LOL

As for the rest of me ... well I just usually hide behind my camera so this set of most recent updates on my site show the entire package [Big Grin]

--------------------

-

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats! MD!

If anyone deserves it, it's you! You're posts are always exceptional, your poses are always interesting, fun and sexy, your comments are always helpful, insightful, and always encouraging! And you don't get tired of sharing with us all.

[Cheers] Here's to you, girl!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Congrats! MD!

If anyone deserves it, it's you! You're posts are always exceptional, your poses are always interesting, fun and sexy, your comments are always helpful, insightful, and always encouraging! And you don't get tired of sharing with us all.

[Cheers] Here's to you, girl!

Thank you. All it took was a few years posting on the board and finally getting the balls to just ask Wu for my own section. (plus being a BHE Girl helped I think [Wink] )

--------------------

-

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good for you on getting your own little section of the forum!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
About time too!

From a devoted fan [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links