Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Cookie cookie cookie!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Cookie cookie cookie!!!
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! While I'm not much into food crushing and the mess, I love the closeups of her beautiful feet and the way the cooking nestles so nicely as she cradles it between her soles...

It does make me wonder though - if I had someone willing to lick off the mess, perhaps I wouldn't mind having food smooshed all over my toes and soles!

This was a fun post to view!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are really cute thanks for the heads up. You do good work with your camera.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with MD and Ben... nice set (well i also agree on a lot of what the other posters posted)

nice close tight closeups.. really cool.. good use of the macro on the lense huh?

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Love that last pic!! [Wink]

Thanks TT!That was the last pic I took before I got my face all up in there!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by shellsprettyfeet:
I think all of these pics are great oooo00oooo and I know that that cookie was eaten by the same man that wrote love and the heart with the arrow thru it Huh.? Looks like you 2 had an awesome Valentines day. This pic set speaks a thousand words and I can read them all. [Love] Beautiful pic set Babe. Love...Shelley [Thumbs Up] [Woot]

Your very sweet Shelley! I love reading your comments! We did have a ton of fun shooting these pics...probably the best v-day Ive ever had!
Glad you enjoyed

Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:
This is just too precious!!

-

Mommie...this is one of my all time favorite foot pics of my gf! Thanks for your nice comments!!
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
I love that close up on 6...her toes look so good.

Thank you very much Shasha! I was sure to include the sixth pic because I thought it was very sexy! Thanks [Cool]
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Not into the food crushing scene but these pics are so damn...... WOW! I would'of liked to clean them up [Mmm] , but I guess your the lucky dude who did. Thanks for sharin' these....

NIIIICE [Cool] ....

Thanks footlong! yeah cleaning these up was like a dream cum true!! [Jerkoff]
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

quote:
Originally posted by anakondaa:
Great stuff as always! Really good quality photos to match your girls amazing soles. Always look forward to your posts, thank you again [Drool]

Thanks so much..there will be plenty more for you to enjoy very soon!!
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
These photographs are VERY good, and the closeups are great. I like that the cookies are cake-like (soft) and heart-shaped. That makes the best possible cookie compliment to female feet.

Ben...thanks a million! We really got into these pics and I think it shows....I feel more and more comfortable everytime im behind the camera so hopefully my pics will continue to improve!!
...(we had to warm up the cookie just a little to make it soft)

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Wow! While I'm not much into food crushing and the mess, I love the closeups of her beautiful feet and the way the cooking nestles so nicely as she cradles it between her soles...

It does make me wonder though - if I had someone willing to lick off the mess, perhaps I wouldn't mind having food smooshed all over my toes and soles!

This was a fun post to view!

PP, I love licking food off of my girls feet...i think you would realy enjoy it!!
Thanks for the great comments...they are appreciated

oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
These are really cute thanks for the heads up. You do good work with your camera.

~Malory

Thanks Malory! your words mean a great deal!
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
I agree with MD and Ben... nice set (well i also agree on a lot of what the other posters posted)

nice close tight closeups.. really cool.. good use of the macro on the lense huh?

RPM

my camera work is getting better...so..
hey maybe i can get some nylons pics for you soon...what do you say?

HappySoles
BANNED
Member # 32445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HappySoles   Author's Homepage   Email HappySoles       Edit/Delete Post 
i love the gap bewtween her toes looks delicious

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/28723

Posts: 133 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yummy! I want to lick the icing and eat the cake...

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links