Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Audry's blue toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Audry's blue toes
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A request was made for a few shots of Audry with blue polish on. She painted them last night and I snapped these just moments ago...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No way, I must be dreaming! New pics of Audry? LOL You know I'm just messing with you Dave! Awesome pics of Audry and her blue toes! I bet they were nice and stinky if she wore those shoes all day!

Can't wait to see more!! Can I put in a small request too? [Smile]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
No way, I must be dreaming! New pics of Audry? LOL You know I'm just messing with you Dave! Awesome pics of Audry and her blue toes! I bet they were nice and stinky if she wore those shoes all day!

Can't wait to see more!! Can I put in a small request too? [Smile]

lol...a rare appearance I know, I know...haha.

they were quite smelly...I've got the footage to show her using them on some poor old chap too...lol.

what's the small request?

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fantastic!!! [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice set! love how you had her slowly slip out of them to reveal the blue toes! cute toes too! thanks for sharing. love it. (though i let my mind picture them in hose for a second)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:

what's the small request?

Ahh you know....my favorite little request....Audry's feet in some type of nylons!! [Smile]
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back Dave and Audry [Smile]

What a sight, very very sexy toes!!!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love love LOVE blue polish! thanks for the hot pics!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

I gotcha phose...keep an eye out.

Thanks Phil!

yw nusuth, blue is one of my favorites too.

Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice blue toes!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like it!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice love her polish.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow look at those sexy toes and soles thanks bud

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks a fuckin bunch Dave AND Audry!!! My god it is just what I imagined!! I'll keep on pestering you for the FJ clips too [Big Grin] Great work guys!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links