Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » this past weekend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: this past weekend
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my wife went out to a party. usually, she doesn't wear heels to parties.. this was a gathering of friends to celebrate a mile-stone achievement for one of her college buddies.

so.. needless to say, i was curious what shoes she wore. and when i checked the closet, noticed that none of the heels were missing, none of the 'scented specials' were being used.

so, i almost assumed it was a sneaker type affair. I was to join much later in the day to pick her up.

well.. i must have missed a pair of pumps.. she wore pumps to the affair.

then, she switched to her work flats (not from fatigue per se, but the local of the party had very uneven surfaces and she nearly sprained her ankle). her work flats are very very worn.. and hold a massive amount of scent.

i dind't get any pics at the party, but i'm pulling the heel pics from my archives. so you have a clue what she wore. i have no pic of the flats however.. but in the shoe-closet pic i took.. it's in there.. i believe.

RPM

-

she told me that once at the party, she was dipping and noticed the gals and a guys were looking
 -

the near sprain was from having to move a lot of the party favors from the car to the place.. and during the back and forth, she hurt her ankle.

you can see me in this shot taking the pic of my wife in her heels
 -

another view of her legs...
 -

one last one.. a close up.. of sorts
 -

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice shots RPM, and those pumps are too cute. I love them.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YUMMY

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent pics [Thumbs Up]
Please post more!! [Smile]
Your wifes heel collection is fabulous!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aside from the nice heels, your wife has some awesome legs. Be sure to tell her.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those heels are extraordinary, and the story that accompanies these photographs is great reading.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
--------------------------------------------------

QUOTE: Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Aside from the nice heels, your wife has some awesome legs. Be sure to tell her.

--------------------------------------------------

I totally second that! Very beautiful legs, with some wonderful lines as No.3 shows... You sure are a lucky man! All the best from Romania to you and your lovely Lady! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
a few more pics from that set the captures what I saw last weekend.

RPM

i wanted to play with the mirror a little more
 -

this is one of my wife's fav poses.. not sure why she likes it so much... but i'll let you decide.
 -

another dipping angle from my lovely lady
 -

hope this one isn't a repeat.. i got a little distracted looking at this set from old... thanks for enjoying and leaving comments. my wife thanks you all.
 -

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

by the way, she's holding her neice in her arms in the last shot... boy has she grown since.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
RPM, your wife's shoes are fantastic! Jewels of the night! I love the mirror pics and the teasing yet relaxed poses. Few women could carry off a pair of heels like that but your wife makes them look like they were made only for her! Sexy shoes harboring luscious treasures!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You did a great job and it's nice to know the details the way you explain them. You're one of the nicest guys in the forums and btw those heels are pretty.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Thank you Malory [Big Grin] My wife also thanks you. [Smile]

RPM

p.s. I look forward to my next shoot with my wife.. and I hope to make it just as nice and impressive

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links