Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Best Feet I have seen!! New Model Alley!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best Feet I have seen!! New Model Alley!!
FeetExposed
Major Player
Member # 30378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetExposed   Author's Homepage   Email FeetExposed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone .. Have a look at mt new model Alley! I have been photographing Foot Fetish and Bondage for about 6 years and I must say, Alley probally has the best feet I have seen!! Stay tuned for my New Site www.FeetExposed.com but for now have a look at some bound & barefeet girls over at www.BoundHotties.com
Enjoy the new pics!!
JAKE
 -

-

-

Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there! The bound and gagged thing does not do it for me, sorry. However, I must admit, she has lovely toes and soles!

Thanks for posting!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know if they're the best but they are certainly up near the top. [Mmm]
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like the overall package! Cute girls in bondage always make me happy!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bondage is incredibly arousing to me! She's got great feet! (and a great bod too!)
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She looks great and her toes very beautiful. Thanks for posting.
Any photos of her without the bondage?

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome, I love bondage feet and this young lady is gorgeous....

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeetExposed
Major Player
Member # 30378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetExposed   Author's Homepage   Email FeetExposed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Guys .. I knew you would like Alley! Thanks for all the comments! My new foot site is opening very soon www.FeetExposed.com I have tons of pics and video of Alley! She lives close by and loves modeling!! I will post more Alley later on!!
JAKE

Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
She has great feet Jake70 but the bondage thing kinda freaks me out [Eek!] I'm kidding, maybe lol. She has awesome feet. What did she do so wrong that your gonna tie her up? [Tongue]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmmm,... to give her feet a good tickling when she's all bound up like that would be great. She's an attractive girl with attractive feet. Thanks for posting.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not into bondage but she looks sexy with yummy peds [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Makes you wonder how she got that cute scratch on her ankle (mind working overtime) [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blablabla08008
Loyal Member
Member # 19723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blablabla08008   Email blablabla08008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those toes look amazing. Such well taken care of. I would so enjoy pampering her feet!
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have admirably combined my two passions, Bondage & Feet. Not since Saudelli...
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links