Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » my wife does peep toe shoes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my wife does peep toe shoes
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
when we were dating, i explained my love of heels and photography. plus how I liked seeing her hosed peds.

she was a bit reluctant. this was not only news for her, but also very different than anything she ever experienced.

to her, her legs weren't all of that, and her feet were something to hide from the world.

everyone teased her for sweating too hard in her shoes.. and everyone teased her for having too thick thighs. she's an athlete.. what could you expect.

so.. on a date, we went away from everyone who teased her and tried as romantically as I could to put her in the mood to take the pics.

enjoy the first major shoot I did with my then girlfriend now wife.

RPM

this was the first shot I took.. she was super super super nervous
 -

time for a closeup
 -

first time she learned that I enjoy footplay, shoeplay.. and dangles
 -

at this point, her nerves got the best of her, and she was starting to 'loose interest' and roll over to ask more questions than model.
 -

to accomodate, I said sure, get more comfy
 -

this was my closing shot... her nerves got the best of her.. she couldn't see the appeal I had for the shoot. so as a good guy.. i stopped with this one
 -

she's since been a much better sport and has modelled alot more while dating.. she's still game now for shoots, but now she does it more because she enjoyes the compliments she gets online.. it helps her feel sexy.

in her words "it's my job as her husband to say she's sexy.." but if i dare not say it, it hurts her.. but reading compliments from folks who aren't obligated to compliment... "adds value" she says.

no.. i'm not fishing for compliments. I know she's hot. i just wanted to share the story behind my pics... especially this first set.

RPM

p.s. i've taken pics of her shoes and legs prior to this.. but this was the first dedicated heel/feet shoot ever. it would be years before i could shoot her peds without heels. it was worth it. all pics prior to this shoot were "sneeky" in nature.. and not set up as shoots.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awesome stuff RPM!! Thanks!!
Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice story to read, RPM... Comes right from your heart, i can see that. Thank you again for sharing your feelings and these wonderful pics! Glad you build up your wife's confidence about her feet cause there's nothing to hide about them! Perfect pedicure, perfect skin (wonder how her bare soles looks like though! [Blush] ) and one fabulous, very tempting, perfect big toe! Thanks again, both of you! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's not just a great job in taking the photos, but explaining yourself to her and couching it in a way that would benefit the both of you. Fantastic and the story is as good as the photographs.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love this set!

I have a complete block to wearing white shoes ever- ever... not even sandles... but I think they suit some women and your wife is one of them.

D

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics RPM [Thumbs Up] .
I really like the color contrast.
Those heels are sexy, love how they show the arches!! [Wink]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with TT and Ben, these are great photos. That dangle and closing pic are wonderfully composed!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to agree with Ben,TT and shasha. I love the mix of black and white like that. Great pics R.P.M. [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is awesome what a nice story. It's so nice you look at her thru the eyes of love & gives the photos greater meaning.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoesluvr
All Pro Poster
Member # 29386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoesluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
**** Great Pics RPM ,......Splendid ! ****
Tell your lovely ...Thank You for modeling , and thank you for taking the pics for all of us to enjoy !!! [Thumbs Up]

" Riding off into the sunset ....thanks for always having something kind to say on my pics ! "
" Adios "

[ October 31, 2008, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: reinforcedtoesluvr ]

Posts: 631 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whizzbangnyc
Board Regular
Member # 29880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whizzbangnyc   Email whizzbangnyc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the story. It gives me hope since my last gf wasn't as easy to persuade. I think your wife's legs and feet are beautiful. I must admit I'm not fond of white shoes with black nylons, but given how much I liked these pics, I think that says a lot about how hot your wife is. I'm pretty new here so I'll try to check and see if I can find any other posted pics but I just figured I'd ask if you plan to post any other pics of your wife's legs and feet. Oh and many thanks for sharing!
Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
RPM - First let me say that I found this story to be so romantic! I am impressed with your patience and love of your (now wife) lady to want to show her how gorgeous you really thought (and think) she is!

The contrast of the black hose, white shoes and the white sheets -- WOW! Stunning! And you know my love of shoes....and those white peep toes are fantastic!

My favorite pic of this entire shoot is the last one with both legs fully clad in black stockings, both of her lovely feet nestled in those sexy heels and her legs splayed against the bed almost like "dancing in the sheets" LOL

As you already know, I am a big fan of you and your wife and am very pleased to see that things worked out for both of you and the nervous girlfriend became the loving wife!

Please give my best to her and I enjoyed this post a great deal! Would love to see some pics that "she pics the shoes and poses" of what you post. What are her favorites?

Nicely done!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links