Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » The Wife Is Ready To Go (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Wife Is Ready To Go
Dlightful
Loyal Member
Member # 20842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dlightful   Author's Homepage   Email Dlightful   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some of the sexiest feet here. Those soles are amazing.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Guys!
we'll have some new asap. I PROMISE!!

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow usually im not impressed with the feet people post of their gf and wifes but god DAMN you are a lucky son of a gun

her soles are amazing, saved quite a few of those pics

keep em coming

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Panic:
Great toes all around

what toes around comes around... [Laugh]
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footster008:
wow usually im not impressed with the feet people post of their gf and wifes but god DAMN you are a lucky son of a gun

her soles are amazing, saved quite a few of those pics

keep em coming

Thanks man [Smile]
Im the opposite of you. I am more into the GFs and wives. Amateur type stuff. Im not as into the stuff like barefoot maniacs or feet fair. Not saying i dont respect their work because i do. Im just more into the other stuff.
Thanks for the kind comments
Scott

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yet a again nomoscott... You is the man [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Yet a again nomoscott... You is the man [Thumbs Up]

thanks dude!
i could give you guys so much more if we just had the time. I can handle my lil camera but i sure wish i had some top of the line video equipment. pics dont do her feet justice!!!
grrrr

blablabla08008
Loyal Member
Member # 19723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blablabla08008   Email blablabla08008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those toes look like they would give some footjob! Excellent
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by blablabla08008:
Those toes look like they would give some footjob! Excellent

that would be an affirmitive kind sir [Big Grin]
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice long toes and a slender foot. Sexy! Thanks for sharing.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Freakin amazing post nomo, her feet are gorgeous [Drool]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice post here! I guess I'm a little particular to the shots from the top showing her tanned skin, bright red long toes and jeans. She does have great soles though too !

Very nice

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Thanks ya'll
she showed a whole lot of excitement when she read all the comments. I think she is more than ready to go again [Smile]

USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome!

[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes, mere words are not sufficient...

I struggle to find the words to appropriately describe the depth of emotional well-being that I receive when I "look" at your gorgeous wife and her magnificent feet.

Your beautiful wife has the most awesome pair of feet that I have ever laid eyes upon...

I simply cannot resist the temptation to masturbate myself to a come when I watch her pose her awesome, beautiful feet...

I try to hold it back...to make it last as long as I can...but she is simply too good and she always makes me come way too quickly...

Thank you Ms Nomoscott! I thank you from the bottom of my heart...

I wonder if you have any idea just how much pleasure you give when you share your magnificent, awesome feet with us this way?

The pleasure is so deep and complete...

I often find myself asking why this is?

I think it is because of the kind and thoughtful and giving way that you share your awesome feet with us...

Thank you so much!

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links