Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Lil Dee Part 2 - Halloween Candy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lil Dee Part 2 - Halloween Candy
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
So here's how to properly eat a piece of Halloween candy...

First, pick out your favorite.
 -

Next, savor every little morsel.
 -

Then, make sure it's all gone before you grab another piece.
 -

And of course, share with your friends! Happy Halloween friends!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up] Shes gorgeous in every pic she is in!!

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Attractive girl with beautiful feet AND a Burger King t-shirt! The "have it your way" innuendo is clever and fun.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

The "Have it your way" shirt was her idea. Who am I to argue wardrobe choices...lol!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
Great post Bondo. I like the shirt and the clever way you did the story [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very sweet [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am still jealous that you got to shoot Lil Dee, Bondo. One of these days... One of these days...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18272 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
About how tall is she, and what size are her feet?

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
About how tall is she, and what size are her feet?

She's 5' 3" and wears a size 5.5 shoe. I love petite women with petite feet.

--------------------

phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
[QUOTE]She's 5' 3" and wears a size 5.5 shoe. I love petite women with petite feet.

I know right?!

Just something so hot and sexy about a petite woman!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics, Bondo. I absolutely love her toe spread.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im also loving the toe spread may i have the candy

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:
may i have the candy

Heehee, that sure would be one sweet piece of candy, right?

--------------------

pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shes a hot girl & others said it 1st but her tshirt's great lol. Blonde feet & awesome model.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links