Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » My little tease

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My little tease
expressions
Loyal Member
Member # 25223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for expressions   Author's Homepage   Email expressions   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is my wife's good friend. They literally share everything but me and they have had this conversation believe me. Anyways Jeanette does this little foot thing for me and my wife doesn't know her friend does it. She knows I do it but not her friends. Over the years I have worked with a few of her friends as they have answered my ad. They were so embarassed when they found out it was me. I just kept the secret safe and we had lots of innocent fun. Now Jeanette confuses me. She tells me that she would NEVER cross the line but she does little things like this that confuses the shit out of me. I wouldn't do anything but I know we are pushing the envelope. Every time we do a shoot I get rock hard. Well one day she grabs her feet and puts it right on my package. I drop my jeans and snap pictures. Hey she started it but that was as far as it went....damn!! I've actually kissed her feet while she was sleeping. I felt like such a perv but I was so turned on. I don't think she would mind but I felt like a HUGE perv. It was really exciting.

-

--------------------
Luvinfeet
http://clips4sale.com/store/5619

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they are hot lush sweaty toes bro!
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurenJ
Board Regular
Member # 31682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurenJ   Email LaurenJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Like to see her soles [Smile]
Posts: 37 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dayyyyeeeemm, you got to have fun with those? I can see why you got rock hard [Hump]

Careful with this one, don't want things to go too far.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's a fire smoldering here expressions...be careful no one gets burned!

Here feet are absolutely gorgeous and it's "hard" to ignore when it's grabbing your package!

I fully understand the excitement but take care that someone doesn't get hurt!

[Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvpebblesfeet
Major Player
Member # 19429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvpebblesfeet   Email iluvpebblesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cum on those french peds!!
Posts: 180 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links