Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Wet Pink Chucks (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wet Pink Chucks
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These chucks were sent to me and it was requested that I get them soaking wet. I found these hot pink striped thigh-high socks to go with them. I hope you enjoy them as much as my friend did. [Big Grin]

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ November 14, 2008, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: Eliza Durden ]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
At first glance, I thought the subject read Wet Pink CHUNKS, and I was all like "what the heck is that all about"...lol! Sorry, back to reality.

I love the colors, especially on your toenails. The pic of you stretching your sock off is really cool!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love Chucks! Great pics, especially the last one.

Thanks for sharing with us.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Always a fan of chucked feet, Awesome [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!! [Smile]
That last shot of the second set kicks ass chica!! [Big Grin]
AWESOME PICS!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HAILIE
Loyal Member
Member # 32347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HAILIE   Author's Homepage   Email HAILIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love the last pic!! Great set!!

--------------------
 -
www.hailies-world.com
www.myspace.com/hailie_
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14099
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14542

Posts: 83 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
At first glance, I thought the subject read Wet Pink CHUNKS, and I was all like "what the heck is that all about"...lol! Sorry, back to reality.

I love the colors, especially on your toenails. The pic of you stretching your sock off is really cool!

Um, pink chunks...eeewww!

Those socks were way stretchier than I thought they were.

Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
I love Chucks! Great pics, especially the last one.

Thanks for sharing with us.

-Hal-

Anytime Hal! I love chucks too, my favorite type of sneaker.
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Always a fan of chucked feet, Awesome [Thumbs Up]

Thanks! [Big Grin]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
WOW!! [Smile]
That last shot of the second set kicks ass chica!! [Big Grin]
AWESOME PICS!! [Thumbs Up]

Thanks so much! I love these socks!
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by HAILIE:
I love the last pic!! Great set!!

Thanks again Hailie! [Blush]
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The socks are especially hot..I see a girl walking by with those socks and I'm definitely gonna be checkin them out. Glad to see you back in full force, Eliza.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
The socks are especially hot..I see a girl walking by with those socks and I'm definitely gonna be checkin them out. Glad to see you back in full force, Eliza.

Aren't they hot!! I love these socks too! Thanks alot! [Blush]
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mmmmmm very cute toes

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links