Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Nadira from Egypt - Arabic soles!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nadira from Egypt - Arabic soles!!!
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is the lates model at exoticfootmodels.com. Her name is Nadira and she is from Egypt. HOpe you like her and her feet, toes and spicy hot soles [Smile]

BTW. I know some has problems with imagevenue. Im working on a new way of displaying pictures.
If you dont want to use imagevenue the images posted here are posted on the site as previews as well.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yah I'm not so sure what it is but Image Venue has been acting funny lately....great big soles on her though!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am huge into Egyptian art and history. I will DVR any shows that come on about ancient Egypt and even have a 4 foot tall Anubis statue by my bedroom door. [Smile] It's nice to see an Egyptian girl here on the site. Makes me want to go there even more now.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamdaman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I visitied Egypt some time ago but unfortnually, there is not much women out on the streets. The women you see are mostly tourists. But maybe i visited the wrong parts of Egypt [Smile]

I got a statue too, in bronze and its weight must be around 300 kg something. When i tranported it home my car didnt like the weight.

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for posting previews on site, so we dont have to go to image avenue. This sites GREAT by the way, I can't believe how hot the girls are & the quality of it all. Looks like the best pay foot site on the net.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think the Scandanavian feet site has some of the better feet out there - or at least the feet that suit me the best. but Lamdaman, I have always wondered why the Scandanavian models always have their feet unpolished.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mmmmmm very nice soles

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zaza_020410
Board Regular
Member # 12501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zaza_020410   Email zaza_020410   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i am from egypt
Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lamdaman:
I visitied Egypt some time ago but unfortnually, there is not much women out on the streets. The women you see are mostly tourists. But maybe i visited the wrong parts of Egypt [Smile]

I got a statue too, in bronze and its weight must be around 300 kg something. When i tranported it home my car didnt like the weight.

well well now you are kidding .this girl is not from Egypt i am sure with that also she did not like egyptan womens at all look at my recent posts there is many of real Egyptan womens there and if u realy see Fat woman in Egypt that is not mean that all Egyptan woman Must be 300 kg . i asure you there is very beauteful woman there in Egypt als they have great culture,history and also sweet feet of many womens .anyway nice post i hope to see more of SWEDEN blond womans feet becuse i like blonds alot
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

quote:
I think the Scandanavian feet site has some of the better feet out there - or at least the feet that suit me the best. but Lamdaman, I have always wondered why the Scandanavian models always have their feet unpolished.
Me too. But i belive its because of the cold weather so for over half of the year they wear boots.

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

lamdaman
All Pro Poster
Member # 865

quote:
well well now you are kidding .this girl is not from Egypt i am sure with that also she did not like egyptan womens at all look at my recent posts there is many of real Egyptan womens there and if u realy see Fat woman in Egypt that is not mean that all Egyptan woman Must be 300 kg . i asure you there is very beauteful woman there in Egypt als they have great culture,history and also sweet feet of many womens .anyway nice post i hope to see more of SWEDEN blond womans feet becuse i like blonds alot
She is 100% egyptian but she lives in Sweden i did not shot her in Egypt. I love Egypt and i will be going back perhaps next year [Smile]

--------------------
WWW.SCANDINAVIANFEET.COM

WWW.SOLESOFDIRT.COM

WWW.EXOTICFOOTMODELS.COM

WWW.FOOT-ART.COM

WWW.LOVE4SOCKS.COM

Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lamdaman:
quote:
She is 100% egyptian but she lives in Sweden i did not shot her in Egypt. I love Egypt and i will be going back perhaps next year [Smile]
[Fingers Crossed] [Wu]
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links