Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » A foot lover's dream

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A foot lover's dream
expressions
Loyal Member
Member # 25223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for expressions   Author's Homepage   Email expressions   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been hiring models to photograph thier feet in hopes that I will sell enough clips that I'm able to pay for my obsession. Along comes Brooke, and she stole my heart. She is a 19 year old head head and she is one bubbly, fun loving gal. She allows me to suck her toes and it doesn't even have to be me she just sees it as being no big deal. She would tell me that she doesn't care if a man or woman sucks her toes because it felt good. She sees it as a massage that turns her on. I told her about the clips I sell which is something I NEVER tell the model and she wanted to do it herself. She said she honestly gets turned on by guys masterbating over her. That is why she insisted on using her real name. She wants men...and women to call her name when they masterbate. How did such a young girl get so freaky....I love it. Anyways check back on my store to see links to her new store coming soon. She now has a flikr and email. Her email is
brookeandfriendsfeet@live.com. You gotta let her know if you want something. She is really getting into it. Oh and who do you think is going to be the photographer....yep you guessed it.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Luvinfeet
http://clips4sale.com/store/5619

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nicely done! Now get her out for a pro pedi and your on track!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh ya i love her feet thank you would love to see more of her sexy soles mmmm [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice soles [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HappySoles
BANNED
Member # 32445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HappySoles   Author's Homepage   Email HappySoles       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW definatly load worthy would love to get to know her better!

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/28723

Posts: 133 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brooke Brooke Brooke [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] Oh Brooke [Jerkoff] AAAHHHHHHHhhhhh
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great find there and don't let her get away. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn very nice ill help her out licking n smelling those feet [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
holy shit!!!!!

what's her flikr???

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very cute girl with nice looking feet. Can't wait to see some toes!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great stuff and I'd love to shoot with a girl like Brooke. Thanks for posting!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links