Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » More soles, and dildos? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More soles, and dildos?
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello my Wu's faithful how are this week? Don't forget to say hello!!

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

I just did a custom DVD for a very patient guy that I think you may like! What happens in this DVD or clip is a one of a kind moment and something I have never done before.. The movie starts off with me showing the camera some of my favorite Dildos (Fake Cocks).. Basically, I'm holding them up to my soles and measuring them along with my feet just to show how damn big the dildos are! Well, the fun didn't stop there guys and what happens next is one for the record books.... I got so damn horny I decided to get in my bed and use them on myself! Yes, that's right I pleasured my sweet little Pussy with this huge things while my soles, Spread and wiggled for the camera as if your face was right up on my soles! Listen to me moan over and over and talk very very nasty about how much I love big cock as you lay at the foot of my bed with an up close and personal view of my soles! Of course the size of these dicks make me cum everywhere so I hope this doesn't offend you? This video basically is a sole fetish video with the added bonus of you hearing and seeing what it's like for a beautiful women such as myself to get fucked the right way! Her way!

All my NEWEST CLIPS are here!!
http://clips4sale.com/?108

NEW VIDEO CLIP- (Watch my Soles spread and wiggle as a Dildo taps my Pussy)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/samples/sampleclip.wmv

If that doesn't work you can see it on my site here-
(make sure you view in Internet explorer)

http://www.britneysweetstink.com/sample.php

New gallery link (please bookmark)
http://www.britneysweetstink.com/gallery2007.html

Lots and lots of photos
http://www.pixxx4sale.com/108
DVD and VHS
http://www.videos4sale.com/?108
my website click below
www.britneysweetstink.com

Love,

Brit

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thx brit! your soles will always be some of my favourites!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Wow...I haven't seen you in wayyy to long Britney!! Glad to see your back pretty as always! Soles looking fantastic as well! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the update - the photos (and your feet) are as beautiful as ever.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarheel
Loyal Member
Member # 11590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarheel   Email tarheel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the new photography.
Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your soles look incredible [Jerkoff]
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn thats what im talking about [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solefriend1984
Board Regular
Member # 31896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solefriend1984   Email solefriend1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow!!thanx for the pics britney your pics always leave me speechless!!

--------------------
is that your pussy i can smell?no?must be your feet then!

Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I can't believe how wonderful the feedback is... Keep in cummin boys!

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dayem....hearing you work that dildo was awesome~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Britney, you have such beautiful feet and soles, and the rest of you is beautiful as well. Thanks for sharing those awesome pics with the forum!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHangel85
Loyal Member
Member # 27988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHangel85   Email ARCHangel85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
britney, your feet are absolutely stunning!!! [Eek!] like i have said in the past your long toes are perfect and they look absolutely delicious. [Mmm] that white toe nail polish looks perfect on your toes. that toe ring drives me wild. [Drool] i would worship your beautiful soles until my tongue and your toes fall off. [Bow Down] keep posting your great pics. [Wink]
Posts: 83 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
do you still have tha pee wee herman doll, Miss Sweetstink?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
do you still have tha pee wee herman doll, Miss Sweetstink?

Yes I have that doll babe!! I actually have a hallway where I showcase all my creepy dolls!! Why do you ask?

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links