Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Do u want me?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do u want me?
kelly
Board Regular
Member # 30758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ November 24, 2008, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: kelly ]

Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dano71123
Board Regular
Member # 14817

Icon 7 posted      Profile for dano71123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes i do
Posts: 48 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy4Soles
Board Regular
Member # 27641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy4Soles   Author's Homepage   Email Crazy4Soles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hells ya...keep em coming.

--------------------
Soles Are The Best

Posts: 49 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
when and where [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I want you twice [Big Grin] .... somehow this account sounds fake [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
medion
Board Regular
Member # 7455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for medion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LoL.. Yeah, surely fake, since there are different girls on the photos.. Nice pics though.. Especially the third one [Smile]
Posts: 33 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
I want you twice [Big Grin] .... somehow this account sounds fake [Smile]

You've got it - not only do the (fake) feet not match within this post, but none of them match this guy's previous posts. Either that, or "kelly" has at least two or three pairs of "feet".

[ November 23, 2008, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whoa check out that laptop in the 3rd pic!!!
where did you get it!!!

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kelly,
Your feet are astonishing! Love the 5th pic. Keep on posting!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kelly
Board Regular
Member # 30758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To the feet experts above, they are the same - nice forensics. Time for new glasses Ben! If you'd prefer that I don't post, no problem...
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by medion:
LoL.. Yeah, surely fake, since there are different girls on the photos.. Nice pics though.. Especially the third one [Smile]

Took the words right out of my mouth. The 3rd pic was the best but it didnt match the others & the one with the flip flop I'd seen in another post somewhere. Which was the worst of them & the foot was def at least 20 years older than some of the others. And it was a candid shot from behind. lol.

[ November 24, 2008, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: pacfootluver ]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kelly:
To the feet experts above, they are the same - nice forensics. Time for new glasses Ben! If you'd prefer that I don't post, no problem...

Post what? I don't see anything!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
quote:
Originally posted by kelly:

Post what? I don't see anything!
Removed by the poster because either 1) they've been found out that the pics were inconsistent so they removed them, or 2) they got pissed at those saying they're pics of different feet in each and they've decided not to post here anymore.

Just guessing.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links