Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Buckeye Feet (alone for the weekend 11-24-08) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Buckeye Feet (alone for the weekend 11-24-08)
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The wife and I finally went away for a weekend, without kids and while I didn't take full advantage of it as far as pics and vids are concerned....I did manage to get a few passed out pics and a short clip of me tickling her passed out feet. We went away to a resort about 40 minutes from here and took full advantage of the bar during the Ohio State/Michigan game. We were both shitfaced by 330pm and I probably couldnt have worked a camera or camcorder properly anyway, but here is what I DID get. When we returned home I also did the custom video that timothy99 requested (close up soles, scrunching and flexing/20 minutes long) and also took a few really good camera shots of it as well. Here is what I came up with. I will be working on the custom vids this morning and should have them in the store this afternoon at some point.
Scott
 -  -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -

Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -  -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -  -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -  -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -  -
 -  -

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

-  -  -
Crazy4Soles
Board Regular
Member # 27641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy4Soles   Author's Homepage   Email Crazy4Soles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
some seriously nice soles....i love your posts and you everytime you do...nothing but happieness

--------------------
Soles Are The Best

Posts: 49 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurenJ
Board Regular
Member # 31682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurenJ   Email LaurenJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice soles, they look quite large, guessing a size 7 (uk) [Smile]
Posts: 37 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Thanks for the comments folks [Smile]
Scott

nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

the clip and custom clip are now up in the store
 -  -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eINOqKfqqrw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTWzL4Nv0JU&feature=channel

2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Damn fine collection of your lovely wife's sexy feet, and soft soles. I am a huge fan of her soles and her sleepy feet...and love the clips to see them in action. Hot!!! Well done, and great set. Her feet are so sexy!!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Wow! Damn fine collection of your lovely wife's sexy feet, and soft soles. I am a huge fan of her soles and her sleepy feet...and love the clips to see them in action. Hot!!! Well done, and great set. Her feet are so sexy!!

Regards,
2swift

Thank You much 2swift [Cheers]
Scott

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome shots as always Scott. I'd probably blast a load on these everymorning [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links