Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » My new youtube vid for Shellsfeet.com (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My new youtube vid for Shellsfeet.com
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by WillJerk4Feet:
Well, I must say, since all the guys are so full after their Thanksgiving day feast, that video is sure to help empty them out a bit! Nice one Shelley!

That was the Intent willjerk4feet [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
quote:
Originally posted by kfcc:
Wow babe, very nice pink soles, i love pick soles , let me lick them [Wink]

Come on and lick them KF [Tongue] ...Shelley
[Drool] Wow tastes' sweet, thanks [Kiss]
Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great stuff. Be my friend?

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can't go wrong with nice soles...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
You can't go wrong with nice soles...

Thank you Fiasco [Wink] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fuktard
BANNED
Member # 32822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fuktard         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn that clips hot but not as good as the last one I saw first lol, I need to make me an avatar and guess who's gonna be on it? [Cheers]

--------------------
*Shelley* Beautiful from head to her perfectly decorated toes!

Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shell, if your feet caught every load of cum guys have jacked off to your photos and videos, you might want to invest in a scuba tank and a massive air tank. [Smile] I'd sure like to see your feet in that mess though.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Denny
Loyal Member
Member # 24679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Denny   Author's Homepage   Email Denny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh love that video.. I followed your orders to the T. So can I suck your toes and lick your soles, please? I've been good.. ;-)
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice.. Her feet are meaty and soft looking..
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by fuktard:
Damn that clips hot but not as good as the last one I saw first lol, I need to make me an avatar and guess who's gonna be on it? [Cheers]

Thank you Fuktard. I love your name, its so completly original and says it but doesn't [Laugh] I'm guessing you also liked my Shinedown clip? BTW I really love your avatar [Big Grin] Love Ya...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Shell, if your feet caught every load of cum guys have jacked off to your photos and videos, you might want to invest in a scuba tank and a massive air tank. [Smile] I'd sure like to see your feet in that mess though.

Patrick

So would I Patrick [Tongue] But only if you were there [Big Grin] ...Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Denny:
oh love that video.. I followed your orders to the T. So can I suck your toes and lick your soles, please? I've been good.. ;-)

Thank you Denny [Big Grin] I bet you followed my orders to the letter. You have to do alot better to suck these toes though [Cool] Thank you for posting Babe, Love...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by mjl1717:
Nice.. Her feet are meaty and soft looking..

Thank you MJ. Don't you mean my feet? [Laugh] Thank you babe. Love...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links