Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Request from a friend "youtube clip" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Request from a friend "youtube clip"
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
[Thud]

[Nana] ...Shelley [Kiss] Always love your comments FLSZ. [Woot]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kfcc:
Oh wwwwwwwwooowwwwwwwww! [Jerkoff]

Very nice babe, lost my words

Keep the good work up

Love
Kf!

Thank you Babe and I will definetly keep it up...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by peter verr:
Shelley, your empty balls guarantee is not just talk :-)

that was the hottest clip ever. thanks for emptying this lucky fella's balls :-)

keep up the good work

Peter

Thank you Peter, I still offer that guarantee and always will. If I don't deliver on my promise to anyone that buys one of my clips or joins my site. If they are not completly satisfied [Tongue] They can send me an e-mail at shellsprettyfeet692007@yahoo.com and I will personally refund there money. And I have never been asked to refund a single cent as of yet. [Big Grin]

http://www.shellsfeet.com/ Will always be Empty Balls Guaranteed

--------------------
 -
 -

The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I read these guys comments...I saw the clip....My balls are empty! lol [Laugh]

Shell, thats got to be one of the hottest foot clips on youtube period! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spendoza
Board Regular
Member # 31223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spendoza   Email spendoza   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's not to enjoy here? One of the very best vids ever posted surely??!!

You are very sexy.
Your feet are fabulously delicious and sexy. Your instructions are so sexy it is ridiculous.
(AND there is a cute toy dog in the back ground for light comic relief!).
Love the vid to bits and then a bit more - thanks!!!

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by The foot fu**in master:
I read these guys comments...I saw the clip....My balls are empty! lol [Laugh]

Shell, thats got to be one of the hottest foot clips on youtube period! [Thumbs Up]

Thank you Footfuckinmaster. [Tongue] Glad to know that my little clip did its job [Tongue] If ya'll liked that clip just wait till you see what I have in store [Cool] ...Shelley
[Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by spendoza:
What's not to enjoy here? One of the very best vids ever posted surely??!!

You are very sexy.
Your feet are fabulously delicious and sexy. Your instructions are so sexy it is ridiculous.
(AND there is a cute toy dog in the back ground for light comic relief!).
Love the vid to bits and then a bit more - thanks!!!

Thank you very much spendoza, Thats one of those pink victorias Secret dogs you get for free when you buy some promotional items (made in Hong Kong) lol. Good gimmick anyways [Roll Eyes] I love that store [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that was kind of fun. lol
Cruel little game of yours. XD

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
that was kind of fun. lol
Cruel little game of yours. XD

I bet you'll wanna play again though, Won't Ya [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss] Anyone else Wanna play?

--------------------
 -
 -

TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know that I'll have enough fluids in my body to make it through a second time. lol
Gatorade!

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
I don't know that I'll have enough fluids in my body to make it through a second time. lol
Gatorade!

[Laugh] TicklingFiend, Maybe I should buy some stock in Gatorade [Big Grin] E-trade here I come lol. TTYL Babe...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links