Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » By the River (slightly dirty).... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: By the River (slightly dirty)....
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Got the Neil Young song "Down by the River" going through my head now! Cute set of pics there T.T.

WOW!! Thank you for your comment!! [Hop]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
The second photo has postcard quality...very nice picture!

-Hal-

Absolutely -- TT. Hal is right! I could easily see myself on vacation in Florida and looking for a different type of postcard to send home -- maybe it could say --

"There's no place like soles"

or maybe -- FLORIDA in one of corners and then the words

"Where your sole can rest!" LOL

Beautiful pics -- I like the last one too where you're looking over your shoulder -- very playful!

[Smile] Fantastic [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up] [Big Grin]
--

Awww. THANK YOU [Kiss] You know just what to say to make TT light up!! [Smile]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Sorry for being so blunt, but the only way those feet would look sexier is if there was cum all over those soles. [Smile] I think I could help out with that.

Patrick

Its always good to be honest!! But I seriously did laugh out loud on this one!! [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
I'm with Hal and PP, that second pic is spectacular. I love the blue sky as the backdrop. Great shots TT!!!!!

Thanks chica!! [Kiss] Your photos are always wonderful!!

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
As always TT, your feet pics look superb [Cheers] . I love them all but I like the third one the best. That is an awesome pic [Thumbs Up] ...Shelley [Kiss]

[Kiss] Thank you girlie!! [Kiss]
This was a relaxing set to take... Listening to the little waves break, and the wind flowing through my hair!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome pics [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
3rd pic is my fav, but they are all good! Great shots TT!

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links