Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » O in Russian Navy (updated Soles) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: O in Russian Navy (updated Soles)
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
darling ophilia...your feet are just amazing. i would love to give kudos to your pedicurist, cause your nails are polished perfectly. as always, the hose pics are my favorite. your posts never disappoint!
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lady O it's good to see you back here. As always your feet are fantastic! Keep on posting!!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good to have you back, Ophillia!!!!!
Missed your sweeeet toes!!!!!!
Love your toes in Russian Navy....MMMMMMM!!!! [Smile]

Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lady O! Excellent shots. That second one in the nets is so sweet and sexy. You're driving these guys insane!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your recent additions are fantastic, and so love your sole poses. Fantastic and so so sexy. Love those deep wrinkles of yours. I am so happy to see you were able to have someone take some great pictures of your sexy feet, too.

Love those sole pics, and I sure do hope to see more from this session, Lady Ophillia.

Well done.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well hello beautiful! your toes + opi = [Drool]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THANK YOU so much for the compliments!

Brian - lol know you love the hose now that the weather is colder be on the lookout for more.

HBK - your comments ALWAYS make me smile. when can we expect new pics of the mrs?

Doug - thanks bud! miss talking to you drop me a line!

sasha - LOVE your pics! you flatter me with your compliments. [Blush]

FJB - yea LOTS of soles in this set. had my gf take alot cuz i have a hell of a time taking them myself! glad that you enjoyed them.

2Swift - what can i say? [Kiss]

LPT - THANK YOU long time my friend where have you been hiding?

Here are the last four pics in this set..i hope that you like them. again thanks for the comments.

O

-  -  -  -

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
a very fitting conclusion to the set. the last pic looks especially ince!!! the first one... like the pose! it's colder now.. so.. i wont' have to ask as much.. lol! but nice set!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow!!! What a great way to cap off your sexy sexy thread, Lady Ophillia! That second pic...just sexy, and wow! Money shot! Love that pose so much.

And your pretty feet look so playful and sexy at the same time in that first pic, too. Your toes look sexy as always, and the white back ground really shows off the curves and shape of your pretty feet. Well done, Lady Ophillia. Sexy!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i saw this color and i had to have it for my gf...so i went and bought it today

great set, and thanks for the preview [Smile]

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links