Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » *Brooke* (Mega post and question) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: *Brooke* (Mega post and question)
parce19
Loyal Member
Member # 2950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for parce19   Author's Homepage   Email parce19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes i think is a good Idea you have a beautiful toes and If you inclued member to worship you feet and post the pics better Oh Footjob too w/ the members better idea.
Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brooke is gorgeous, but so are a gazillion other ladies out there. The market is saturated and to be good you'll need to offer better quality and more importantly service. I sincerely wish you the best of luck.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
my advice

if you want to make as much money as possible show your face, i saw the pics that were supposedly hacked earlier this year and she has a great face

faceless foot "models" are a dime a dozen, the most successful ones show their face and brooke has a face just as good as any of them

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
L0vinf337
Loyal Member
Member # 15178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for L0vinf337   Email L0vinf337   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brooke your feet are fucking gorgeous. I agree with whoever commented about face shots. If you want the most success you're gonna have to show face and body, not necessarily nude, but you have to show people you're real and act somewhat model like. It really depends on how much base you can get and the way you attack it. Start with selling pics/vids. It's win/win for you, you may make money off them, if not you'll at least have fun doing it.

Also, I would definitely be interested in foot sessions as I'm sure many others probably are. But where exactly are you located? I'm not about to fly cross country haha, unless I was rich and had nothing better to do

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pj1268
Loyal Member
Member # 12194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pj1268   Email pj1268   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
your feet look KILLER in high heels, Brooke!
Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think we would have great success. I would certainly but clips... I would also love to worship her soles.
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think you guys will be successful in gaining a lot of fans. I do agree with some of the others in regard to showing your face. If you're not willing to show your face, then I still think you will have some sign ups, but not as much as you would if you showed your face. Also, I don't know who your going to have build your site, but it shouldn't cost much at all. If so, you're getting ripped off.

As always, I'm willing to help if you need it. Good luck. [Smile]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Brooke, Would you be willing to dominate females with your sexy feet? There are a million clip stores of pretty girls showing their feet, and of two girls willingly worshipping each others feet. There are so few of females dominating other females with their pretty feet! Tons of sites of guys being dominated, but their is a niche of a woman forcing other women to kiss, lick and smell her sexy feet AGAINST THEIR WILL! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU DO THAT KIND OF STUFF!!! THANKS SO MUCH!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brooke, I love your soles. The wrinkled soles shots are awesome!

You asked for requests: I have an alternative interest of liking to see females stand barefoot on ladders. I'm not sure if this is due to liking to see bare female feet up high, or for some other reason. Could someone take a picture of you standing barefoot on a ladder, or even a small stepstool? I'd love to see your feet on the ladder or stool.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny d
Board Regular
Member # 9892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnny d   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Count me in for the website. Im sure you guys will do just fine. Good idea.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brooke, a clipstore would be fantastic! I would love to see those beautiful soles covered in c*m. Clips featuring footjobs, arches, heels, dirty soles, posing, nudity ( [Thumbs Up] ). I could go on and on, but definitely I would buy your clips. Good luck!

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fuktard
BANNED
Member # 32822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fuktard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Bro, just my opinion. I think your girl has really pretty feet but as soon as these peeps on this forum who actually created an account here and see alot of feet pics and/or clips. When asked to join a website or actually buy a clip. I think your gonna be barking up the wrong tree. I doubt that your gonna make millions off these freebees lmao. Just my opinion

--------------------
*Shelley* Beautiful from head to her perfectly decorated toes!

Posts: 20 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferrari456gt
Loyal Member
Member # 25303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferrari456gt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i dont think a site is a good idea.
u guys look great for free. lol
plus u have our fan base.
and sometimes updates dont go for months. lol

Posts: 79 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
my advice

if you want to make as much money as possible show your face, i saw the pics that were supposedly hacked earlier this year and she has a great face

faceless foot "models" are a dime a dozen, the most successful ones show their face and brooke has a face just as good as any of them

100% true
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Go for it, Brooke! You are one of the most beautiful models on this site, and I personally would love to see you involved with my 2 favorite things: nylons and French-pedicured toes. I would also like to see footjobs as well. Hope this helps.

By the way, what area do you live in? Just trying to figure out where you would host foot worship sessions.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links