Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » No one ever said it would be easy........ (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: No one ever said it would be easy........
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
This gives a whole new meaning to Clean-up Time!

Yes it does Ben -- and it's never ending! LOL Might as well make it entertaining! [Smile]

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think those toes re too soft and puffy to get the buttons on the vac to work.

[ December 14, 2008, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: Spotlight ]

Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
I think those toes re too soft and puffy to get the buttons on the vac to work.

Oh you'd be surprised what these toes are capable of! Who says you can't look soft yet be strong! [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome pics!! [Big Grin] You are so creative!!
I love that color on you...

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Awesome pics!! [Big Grin] You are so creative!!
I love that color on you...

Thanks TT! It's getting cold up here - yesterday I think the high temp was 25 degrees LOL So I've got to something with all this time I'll be spending indoors!

BTW - I love your new avatar -- you realy do have superb soles!

--------------------

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow PP you have some talented toes~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post 
VERY SEXY TOES I WOULD LIKE TO SUCK IT ONE DAY HEHEHE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR FEET IN DIRTY PLZ MAKE DIRTY SOLES PHOTOS FOR ME AS RQUEST PLZ I WOULD LIKE SEE YOUR HOT AND SEXY FEET WITH THAT
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I loved the last pic perfectpeds your so talented.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that's hot!! love the color on the toes! i rarely say this, because I usualy hate seeing women in sweat pants.. they always wear the wrong kind for their figure.. but in your case, i like what I see!

yeah, it's a workout indeed.. in fact.. i'm going to my mom's to help install some additions to the house and get rid of a lot of her old stuff.. i won't be as thrilled as you were when you were taking pics!

what a fine balancing act you pulled though!

RPM

p.s. now tha is what I'm calling very creative!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Totally, totally, totally sexy, perfectpeds!!!

I second what TT said...you are so creative and leave it to you, to turn something so mundane into something so sexy, and hot to see. I know alot of male fans of yours would give alot to be there helping you clean and dust....or at the very least, have a flip-flop side seat to watch you.

Your sexy tanned feet look incredible with this shade of blue on your pretty toes. Your toes are indeed talented and your grip with them looks to be....hmmm, very strong.

Very sexy, and a fantastic set, PP! Well done!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pj1268
Loyal Member
Member # 12194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pj1268   Email pj1268   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
jeez, you have the cutest feet!
Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandyrog
Major Player
Member # 30383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandyrog   Email sandyrog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
quote:

-

Wonderful toes (and color) my lovely. I'd love to see your face as I'm sure it's wonderful too! [Wink]
sorry dude we will never get to see her face as this is a man posting pics pretending to be a woman
Posts: 119 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by sandyrog:
quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
quote:

-

Wonderful toes (and color) my lovely. I'd love to see your face as I'm sure it's wonderful too! [Wink]
sorry dude we will never get to see her face as this is a man posting pics pretending to be a woman
Now this is a first for me! [Laugh] [Laugh]

WOW - you're comment almost egged me on enough to post my face....BUT -- I don't tend to sway so easily...so -- nope - no face! LOL

I can assure you that I am certainly NOT a man!

[ December 15, 2008, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by pj1268:
jeez, you have the cutest feet!

thanks pj -- glad to see you're staying around! I thought you'd find this site interesting! [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
that's hot!! love the color on the toes! i rarely say this, because I usualy hate seeing women in sweat pants.. they always wear the wrong kind for their figure.. but in your case, i like what I see!

yeah, it's a workout indeed.. in fact.. i'm going to my mom's to help install some additions to the house and get rid of a lot of her old stuff.. i won't be as thrilled as you were when you were taking pics!

what a fine balancing act you pulled though!

RPM

p.s. now tha is what I'm calling very creative!

[Kiss] Hello my friend! How are you? You have been so busy lately! I'm glad you were able to stop in and take a gander...LOL Hope your computer problems are getting fixed and we'll be seeing you around more! You've been missed!

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links