Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Mature Latina Very High Heels

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mature Latina Very High Heels
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wasn't long before I was cumming on these check it out

http://community.webshots.com/album/569218967jYcYMJ

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heyhey
Loyal Member
Member # 13010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heyhey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why are there so many pictures of disembodied feet on this forum?
I don't know about you but I enjoy seeing the girls body and face along with their feet/soles in the camera.
Facial expression is what makes a hot foot picture.
All these 'just feet' pictures always make me wonder if it is a guy feet. Yuck.
Just my opinion.

Posts: 50 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Hey there are reasons why some of these women do not want their faces showen. Maybe they are think someone in there family or one of their friends might see it then be abel to some how use it for their gain. There are other reasons also I am sure you would not want every women who's foot you look down to see be able to read your mind or be able to say something about you looking at her feet. While I agree it is disturbing that there are some guys that might want to post pics of their feet also, you have to respect that not all women want to be identified. Also If you really look at a women foot and then your own feet there are HUGH differances. If it does bother you when you do think it is a guys feet then contact one of the Webmasters running this great site. But please don't discourage any potential women who might have really great looking feet from want to show them cause they don't want to show their face. What say you my fellow foot brother and sisters?
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
extremlystupid
Board Regular
Member # 18833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for extremlystupid   Email extremlystupid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im with heyhey on this one and thoose pictures look like a little questionable just my opinion
Posts: 47 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"What say you my fellow foot brother and sisters?"
Comment by pantyhosefoot lover

[Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links