Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » MERRY CHRISTMAS (Part 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MERRY CHRISTMAS (Part 1)
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 10 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas to each and every one of you!! [Kiss]
Part 1 to come this evening!! [Thumbs Up]
12-24-08 UPDATE on www.twisted-toes.com

-

-

-

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas, Twisty!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
Merry Christmas, Twisty!

Aw, thanks FIASCo...

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My wife's been going on and on about having to redo her toenail polish. I tried to get her to go green and red but she wouldn't go for it. Looks great TT!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Only Part 1? So that means I'm gonna have to clean this stuff up again? [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas, TT . I wish you still remember my request . the photo of your smooth soles with my name hagan2 iam still aiting i wish u send me privet message when u make it any way have nice Christmas and happy new year
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I PM'ed you!! [Wink]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas, TT. I love the wrinkled soles and the alternating polish on each toenail in the first pic. Thanks.

Mitch [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TT -- you rock! Love the pics girl! At first I thought my favorite was the middle one with the candy canes wrapped around your big toes - the bright colors and your Merry Christmas colored pedi looks awesome.... and I love the close up-- then ... I kept looking at the soles pick and thought -- aw the candy canes make a heart! [Smile]

So now I can't pick! Why do you always make me think so hard....LOL

Merry Christmas!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks twisted. You've done me in again. Love those little sexy feets of yours. When can i love them up?

Merry christmas!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

-

I love the texture and color of your creamy soles!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Very cool ideas with the candy canes. Great pedi too!

=]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
warms the heart even more when the candycanes are shaped into a heart below some sexy soles!!!! hope you had a very merry Christmas!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
who doesn't love candy canes?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links