Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » "I needt to take my shoes off", she said

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "I needt to take my shoes off", she said
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post 
It was a warm day in the beginning of autumn. We visited a museum, a small group from the University. After the visit we decided to go to a cafe. We sat outdoors and the tables were plaved on a lawn. One of the girls (Anne) said "I need to take my shoes off" and the way she moved told me that she kicked her shoes off under the table. I didnīt want to move back and look under the table. She was sitting just apposite to me. I asked "canīt we sit in the grass instead?" There were many pepole sitting out there. "OK, that would be nice", said one of the other girls. So we sat down and Anne kicked her shoes off again but even her socks! Exactly what I was waiting for! After 5 Minutes two more girls took shoes and socks off and that was great. When we were ready to leave again I took my camera and told the girls that I wanted to take a photo of them. I even asked Charlotte if she could sit barefoot too (she had still her shoes and socks on) but she said she didnīt like to be barefoot. "Come on it will be a funny photo", Lisa said and finally Charlotte took her shoes and socks off too. Who has the prettiest feet do you think?

-
Before the visit at the cafe.

-

-

-

-

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lucky dog! I'm a fan of the pale ones on the left, sucker for the light complexion [Smile]
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post 
Thatīs Charlottes feet [Smile] !
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by KDCX859:
[QB] Lucky dog!

True that! [Smile]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guess I'm into being really nice during the Holidays. They all look very nice to me!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice work, Joef !! [Thumbs Up]

If I had to pick, I'd choose the the girl on the far left. [Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Joef:
Thatīs Charlottes feet [Smile] !

Tell charlotte she's got great feet! I also am drawn to the naked toes ( or at least from what I can tell ). It's nice to see a break from all the polish.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those soles in the last pic look "glorious" to use a term by Frank the Tank...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links